FREE Saiga 7.62x39 OE 10rd mag

I'm offering a free OE 10rd magazine for the Saiga 7.62x39 (IZ132).

The two stipulations are:

1, you must live/reside (ship to address) in a State where mags with more then 10rd capacity are outlawed. (If you can legally own magazines that hold more then 10rds, then this giveaway is not intended for you)

2, you must give something to another member on here in "pay it forward" style. (I will hound you if you BS on this part!)

All you have to do, is pick a number 1 through 200 and post it in this thread, along with the State you live in to be eligible. You'll have until 12 noon Central Standard Time Monday January 25th to get in on this.

I'll use a random online number generator on the afternoon of Monday January 25th to announce the winner.

US residents only, if that wasnt already clear.

Good luck.

:smoke:

Edited by Mullet Man

I wonder if i should make it 1 through 200 or so, to make it easier on the random number generator?

I dont think i'll get anywhere near 1,000 people on this.

I'll edit the original post.

Edited by Mullet Man

I'm not seeing any of those States on a list for not allowing mags that hold more then 10 rounds. How about a little honesty here!?

If you can legally own magazines that hold more then 10 rounds, this topic is not for you!

all i see is

California

Hawaii

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Jersey

New York

Edited by Mullet Man

I'm not seeing any of those States on a list for not allowing mags that hold more then 10 rounds. How about a little honesty here!?

If you can legally own magazines that hold more then 10 rounds, this topic is not for you!

all i see is

California

Hawaii

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Jersey

New York

Oh... ok. I think we read your post wrong and just wanted a free mag!

NJ allows for up to 15 Rounds FYI

This is true, but how many 15rd AK mags have you ever seen? While there is probably some out there, they just are not readily available.

FYI, if you guys keep all your numbers under 100, then i'll just make it 1 through 100, instead of 1 thru 200. That is of course if less than 100 people get in this, which looks like is whats going to happen

Edited by Mullet Man

NJ allows for up to 15 Rounds FYI

This is true, but how many 15rd AK mags have you ever seen? While there is probably some out there, they just are not readily available.

FYI, if you guys keep all your numbers under 100, then i'll just make it 1 through 100, instead of 1 thru 200. That is of course if less than 100 people get in this, which looks like is whats going to happen

just trying to help.. :smoke:

I must get clarification. I usually live by the "Price is Right" rules of "closest without going over" does this apply ? If so, I'll take 142. Thanks. If not ,... I'll take 142!

Just wondering.

Don't any of you bastards pick 141 just to give me a wedgie!!!

Edited by RobRez

I was figuring on more people getting in on this. It appears now that only a handful will be in that live in a BAN State. Is Montana a BAN State?

I'll probably just end up writing the numbers down and drawing from a hat, or it will take forever to use the random number websites.

Close only counts in Horseshoes and hand grenades.... and The Price is Right. :zorro:

I'm offering a free OE 10rd magazine for the Saiga 7.62x39 (IZ132).

The two stipulations are:

1, you must live/reside (ship to address) in a State where mags with more then 10rd capacity are outlawed. (If you can legally own magazines that hold more then 10rds, then this giveaway is not intended for you)

2, you must give something to another member on here in "pay it forward" style. (I will hound you if you BS on this part!)

All you have to do, is pick a number 1 through 200 and post it in this thread, along with the State you live in to be eligible. You'll have until 12 noon Central Standard Time Monday January 25th to get in on this.

I'll use a random online number generator on the afternoon of Monday January 25th to announce the winner.

US residents only, if that wasnt already clear.

Good luck.

:smoke:

21 California

Alright fellas, we have a winner.

I wrote down all the numbers on pieces of paper, threw them in my hat and picked one while holding the hat over my head.

The winner is number 88.

#88, PM me with your shipping address and i'll get it out USPS ASAP.

Side note, I'm surprised no members from other BAN states got in, all PRK folks.