So I have decided that I am going to take all of the tooth sized chunks of crud that I clean out of my Saiga 12 (yes I clean it!) and put them under my pillow at night in hopes of the Saiga Fairy taking them and leaving coins in their place!!

At the very least it will serve as "shotgun potpourri" under my pillow and promote happy dreams!

Gotta get my ammo money somehow!!

Well then who's been leaving change under my pillow and why is my ass sore when I wake up??.....Wait a minute.....

TMI :unsure:

:lolol:

Your ass would be worth more than change in prison.

Edited by ChileRelleno

ya know... them pics of that freaky guy have been on the internet for a long time... JUST ONCE I would like to see someone post a link to WHO HE IS... cause I think we need the ENTIRE SAIGA FORUM to send him a mass email telling him what a total MORON he is!!!! Whats even SCARIER than those pics... is the fact HE HAD SOMEONE TAKING THEM OF HIM!!!!!

My guess... his mother, as its probably the parents basement where he lives... in his own little fantasy realm... :unsure:

:smoke:

ya know... them pics of that freaky guy have been on the internet for a long time... JUST ONCE I would like to see someone post a link to WHO HE IS... cause I think we need the ENTIRE SAIGA FORUM to send him a mass email telling him what a total MORON he is!!!! Whats even SCARIER than those pics... is the fact HE HAD SOMEONE TAKING THEM OF HIM!!!!!

My guess... his mother, as its probably the parents basement where he lives... in his own little fantasy realm... :unsure:

I know, but he's so damn funny that ya can't help but repost! :lolol:

He COULD be setting a timer on a camera on a tripod, but you could be right. :smoke: