does anybody actually have any 5.45 saigas in stock?

I still have them in stock. I have converted ones ready to ship, with the holes welded and blended with the gun refinished starting at 666$, and 725 for the same 5.45 with a threaded muzzle. Stock guns are also available, you should call the office for pricing on them, 10-6pm EST mon-sat.

just so that I can make sure you arent offended by my price schedule, here is a picture. note the 666$ includes the upgrade to allow the gun to use com block ak74 mags reliably, and this picture is of a conversion to a 5.45 with no "bullet guide" in it, thus only accepting factory ten rounders reliably.

post-83-12643124548877_thumb.jpg

Vlad.. If you check the PeachState sub-forum on here they were running a sale I thought for $319 for forum members.

Whatever you do. If you call when you order make SURE to mention your a Saiga-12 forum member and give your 'user name' for the forums and the give you a discount. 012.gif I think you get a discount if you put Saiga-12 in the Promo field on there webform.. I'd just call and order it and talk to someone there to get the lowest price.

• 2 weeks later...

btw got sidetracked and picked up a matching g parts kit for around 200 and a milled hungarian tiii kit cut so far back the selector markings and full lightning cuts and even the ejector still in the front stub. no way i could pass those up. oh and russian plum ak74 furniture and a few more plum izzy mags..... making plans for the 15 th check to go for another saiga..... centerfire didn't have any in stock a few weeks ago, thus the other guns...... now i'm looking again, will call around next week. btw, looking for unconverted, built enough parts kits for conversions to never faze me.....

Centerfire said they had them in stock when I ordered. Then when I called a couple days later, they said they weren't in stock and wouldn't be for a week or two. It's been a good week and a half since that call; hopefully it wasn't just a convenient lie and they'll actually ship it to me within the next couple days. They certainly charged me for it.

Edit: Never mind, called them up and apparently my tracking number just didn't show up for some reason. They got them in stock, it shipped Thu or Fri, and it's arriving... TODAY!!! Man, it's like Christmas all over again. Excited.

Edited by voltekka

well I have some left.....When we are ready to post the offering on them with some upgrades to them (bullet guides and m16 threaded muzzles) I will be sure to post it, or Tom will post it somewhere on the board where noon will see it!!! (LOL)