First Post

Hi everyone, nice place you guys have here. Before I realy start post I would like some help figuring out why I cannot see what I am typing in my post. For me to see what I am typing, I type the post in an e mail copy it and paste it in my post. Can someone please help me figure this out.

Thanks

Jerome

post-22569-1265161224326_thumb.jpg

I can see!!! Apache, thanks for the tip it worked.

I am working my way up to doing the complete conversion. Want to take my time so I dont mess things up. You guys have some beautiful Guns. I enjoy reading and learning about all the mods being done on these Saigas.

Okay I have the same problems when I try to post. Ive looked and cannot find what you guys are talking about. Can some one take me step by step, I would sincerely appreciate it. Im not the most computer illiterate.

Go to the the top of the page on the right side where you see your name. Right click go into settings, then go down to POSTING SETTINGS put a check mark by, Enable Visiual (RTE) editor. scroll to bottom of page and save.

Nice start with the hand guard. Now you need to finish the conversion. smile.gif

I am still educating myself on the conversion process. Once I start dreaming about how to do it , then its time. I just dont want to make any mistakes.

Go to the the top of the page on the right side where you see your name. Right click go into settings, then go down to POSTING SETTINGS put a check mark by, Enable Visiual (RTE) editor. scroll to bottom of page and save.

Hey, that worked really good, now I can see what I'm typing with any of the board styles ...