kvar .....what the hey?

i ordered (2) ak74 mags ,the 45 rounders . well got the package yesterday and found (2) ak47 mags, the 40 rounders. so....what the hey? is the crack in vegas that much stronger there? but it doesn't end there two people signed ,that checked the box before it shipped, so what the hey? i then called today talking to a matt that acted like he could give a shit less. i was cool ,didn,t loose my head and was nice. BUT STILL WHAT THE HEY, DID CUSTOMER SERVICE DROP OFF THE EDGE OF THE EARTH?

I would like to suggest that this is not unique to this organization. Everywhere I go I seem to be running to the same type of thing. No one gives a poop and no one knows what they are doing. It is like a spaceship has dropped a ton of these mutants everywhere.

Yakdung

I dunno yak, kvar has a pretty well known rep for being dipshits and not giving a rats ass. They are worthless as far as customer service and knowledge goes weaponx. Next time if you want somthing from kvar buy it from somone else. Those people there cant pull their heads far enough out of their asses to see the daylight. Lesson learned welcome to the club.

I deal with vendors all the time that have outstanding customer service.

i ordered (2) ak74 mags ,the 45 rounders . well got the package yesterday and found (2) ak47 mags, the 40 rounders. so....what the hey? is the crack in vegas that much stronger there? but it doesn't end there two people signed ,that checked the box before it shipped, so what the hey? i then called today talking to a matt that acted like he could give a shit less. i was cool ,didn,t loose my head and was nice. BUT STILL WHAT THE HEY, DID CUSTOMER SERVICE DROP OFF THE EDGE OF THE EARTH?

I've had problems with them too, but they usually fix the problem if you are persistent. I choose to give my business to others when possible, but sometimes they are the only option.

I've never had any problems dealing with K-VAR and they have always treated me right...must be some new jackass in the back they picked up off the street that needed a job to do all their order filling.

:super:

I've ordered alot from K-VAR, never had a problem. Always got what I ordered as advertised and shipped quick.

Having had lots of experience dealing with K-Var I would have to agree that they are a great outfit and vary professional. K-Var has always treated me with lots of respect when I called. If you are having problems email Allan@K-VAR.com, he will take care of you.

They recently ended up losing my order in their system. I e-mailed them about it and they replied quickly and cordially, located my order, upgraded the shipping to 2nd Day and shipped it out that same day. Hearing all these horror stories about their CS before, I was pleasantly surprised. Before that, I've ordered more than $1000 worth of stuff from them and never had a problem. Their shipping was always fast, they were quick to provide the tracking # and everything was always well packed.

Had nothing but great service and fast shipping Whats up with that?

i am glad for you. well a phone call,an email ,and alittle time in between. they are going back to be replaced with what should have been shipped. o,yes and waving the 15% restock fee on all return orders. so we will see, if second time is it. thank you everyone for your input. (plus) just to be fare to kvar, they do ship fast.