haha!

I can see it now, everyone pours outta the bars after last call and unfolds there yike bikes.

ah naw, in the US you can still get arrested fot DWI. I dunno about other countries but in the US It doesnt matter how fast it goes as long as its motorized you can get a DWI. I have heard of people getting arrested for mowing the lawn drunk...on a riding lawn mower!

Lol got one better than the lawn tractor dwi horse dwi right down the road from my house a guy I know got one he rode his horse to the bar and rode it home but on the way home he was in the middle of a 4 lane hwy and almost got hit by a simi and they called the cops and had to get one of the police to ride the horse home but when the drunk guy tryed to get off of the horse he fell and broke his leg but never the less when he got home and the horse put up got a free ride to the hospital and then a night in the tank hehe

YIKES is right! deff dont text and drive this one. Going off that thing face first would deff suck.

Yeah, I kind like having a wheel out in front to at least flip over before smacking my fucking face into the road. :lolol::lolol::lolol: