clone full AK rail system

These two are both sub $100 rail options:

Carolina Shooters Supply has both of them

Klassy is correct, but If your going low end get the SMG product. Ive owned the lower tri-rail system before I upgraded to Ultimak. Its a great product, and the gripping area is well designed.

• Like 2

I would take a gamble on the the cheap one you found. I bought a brake from them awhile back for my AK that was solid couldnt tell the diffrence between it and my other brakes. I'd say roll the dice if anything you will get lucky and it will be all good, if not throw it on ebay and recoup most your money and lesson learned and the rest of us know too!

Midwest Industries has a saiga specific quad rail, but its not much longer than a front grip. Its the MI-AK-S model, check it out on the Midwest Industries site or milsurpstuff. Its $ 109 fpor the standard AK one, $119 for the Saiga specific quad rail/ the only difference is the Saiga one is about 1 1/2" inces longer and has a slightly longer rail...Both look good...I'll try and post a pic of the Saiga one on my X39..

[gallery_22253_427_2524160.jpg

Edited by icefire