Good after noon,

Joking asside, I'd like to add something like this to my humble collection.

If I had the cash...

There's an italian company which is still producing something similar.

See www.famars.com and search for the "Rombo".

Best Regards, A

post-22456-12671899456552_thumb.jpg

I saw a short write up on one of those in American Rifleman years ago, IIRC they said it was a Vietnam-era shotgun intended for some kind non-combat use like brush clearing or something crazy like that. Never saw nor heard of it again.unsure.gif Wish I had more info.

Good after noon,

Joking asside, I'd like to add something like this to my humble collection.

If I had the cash...

There's an italian company which is still producing something similar.

See www.famars.com and search for the "Rombo".

Best Regards, A

Interesting....Gives me an idea..Instead of a four barreled breech loader, why not make a single barreled box fed semi automatic shotgun with variable capacity - say up to 30 rounds depending upon the magazine - with the speed and efficiency of a 7.62 AK 47, but the power, versatility and economy of a 12 gauge - and design it to cycle anything from cheap 2 3/4" bird shot to 3" high brass buck, slugs, and sabbots... or even less than lethal loads for law enforcement.... Now, a gun like that would be REALLY hard to beat!

• Like 3

Interesting....Gives me an idea..Instead of a four barreled breech loader, why not make a single barreled box fed semi automatic shotgun with variable capacity - say up to 30 rounds depending upon the magazine - with the speed and efficiency of a 7.62 AK 47, but the power, versatility and economy of a 12 gauge - and design it to cycle anything from cheap 2 3/4" bird shot to 3" high brass buck, slugs, and sabbots... or even less than lethal loads for law enforcement.... Now, a gun like that would be REALLY hard to beat!

/Shameless plug :haha: good stuff, good stuff.

That shotty in the OP reminds of the box 4 barrel RPG launcher from the movie Commando.