AR-15 Lovers and the Women Who Love Them

Yesterday, at the range, some guys were shooting at clay pigeons up on an embankment abot 120 yrds away. Their AR had a bull barrell, harris bipod, and 3x9 scope. Well, some of them were still up there when they left and my buddy asked if the Saiga would make it out that far. I took a shot at one with about a 6 inches of hold over (verticalwise). He was psyched, and said it was just a bit high, but good to go left n right. So I put my red dot right on it, and BLAM killed it! Tried another and same thing. This is standing w/just a BSA reddot up top. Nothing huge, but thought I'd share :super: !

ar, bull barrel, bipod and a variable scope? uhm. thats BAD. they couldnt hit them all? nice going with the saiga though! you should help them out the next time they are at the range with thier gunnery skills or something

Yeah, I miss the old days of shooting bottles and cans, the range I go to says "paper targets only" now.

My brother has some property north of where I live by about one hours drive. I go there to blast plastic milk jugs and one liter bottles. When the 7.62 rd hits the bottle full of water it virtually blows apart. Cheap fun. :lolol::lolol:

:super::super:

Reminds me of not too many weeks ago I was getting really POed at both my AR and the Saiga 223. I was shooting clays at 100yds open sight and kept missing, after I hit 4 or 5 I walked up to see whch way I was off. It was only then I saw several that had nice little holes in them but were still intact. Some had 3 holes but hung together. Dang FMJ, I guess I better get a spotting scope so I can see if I hit them or not. :)

Naw, he was trying to hit the great spotted owl that just happened to be flying in front of it at the time. :lolol:

What's the big deal anyway, probably some rich ass developer is going to come in soon and plow all the trees down for another Yuppie housing development. :dollar:

Do they give a shit about all the trees they knock down doing something like that? :unsure:

both have it wrong. that is called next fall's firewood. hell, if i had a better way of not exerting myself and cutting firewood, id do it.

you should see what the sabots i make do to it.........the tree would be on the ground with 3 shots like that........those are just regular slugs at 20 yards.......

oh yeh, gaddis, how did you know? there is a developer buying the land up there. its within range of NYC, so those pussies are buying the land up at ten times the old price. go figure. i gotta move.

Alright, firewood by gunfire is an acceptable use. Had a buddy take an old concrete grain silo down with a 45/70.

As a landowner, I get tired of the city kids coming out to my woods and shooting it up. Some of them even think that all woods is 'state land'.

oh yeh, gaddis, how did you know? there is a developer buying the land up there. its within range of NYC, so those pussies are buying the land up at ten times the old price. go figure. i gotta move.

Shit, you might want to move somewhere way out west then (Montana perhaps?). Same thing is happening here in S.J. with North Jersey an N.Y. city assholes moving in and causing all the old (good hunting) standing woodlots to be cut down for their overpriced cookie cutter housing developments. And if that don't take the cake, if the assholes build houses next to an operating farm (one that's been there for decades), they bitch and moan about the smell of the livestock shit and scream that the farmers start up the tractors too early for them disturbing their freaking beauty sleep. :angry:

It won't last for much longer. Over 50% of new houses sold each year are people buying 2nd homes. Older people are starting to not see the purpose in this and just moving down to their homes in Florida or where ever and putting the other one up for sale. I see a surplus of cheap housing coming.

It's not problems we are having with old people (who can't stand the cold weather) buying new houses around here, it's the young Yuppie a$$holes who don't want to live in the big city (even though they work there) buying up all the unsettled, unspoiled farmland. :angry:

They have all the money, and they are willing to spend it.

It's a case of having your cake and eating it too. :dollar:

And if that's not bad enough, the Walmart they just built here new 6+ years ago wants to expand to become a super Walmart (there goes a couple hundred more acres). :rolleyes:

All so's the poor Spanish, white trash, and minorities have a place to take the public transportation buses to. :(

Yes, but you see... once the old people move out of their homes up north, there will be a surplus of cheap housing and condos tempting the yuppies and development will slow down.

Public transportation? What's that? I've also heard of things called 'taxis' but have never seen one around here. :P

people are leaving NYC in droves for places like where I live. I exepct it will continue, as the human race seems to double in size every ten years. i think a large issue is that long island is filling up, and the counties surrounding NYC, a 2 bedroom home goes in the million dollar range with ten feet of backyard.

I took out a tree about that thick last time I went target shooting. I shoot bottles, cans, paper and just about anything I can carry into the woods. I took a box and a red baseball cap a couple weeks ago... hung that cap and it now looks like red swiss cheese.

Last time I went shooting a maple tree got soaked with sap from just two shoots. An S12 is loads of fun... my hearing suffers, though.

Edited by TPABA

BVamp rural NC is being overun with NYCrs worse now than they tried to do 135 years ago! Keep those fucks up there somehow please. I used to hunt for native american artifacts in the abundant tobacco fields around here. Now that the farmers are pretty much being paid off by the govt. not to grow their crops the developers are snatching up all that nice flat open land, as well as all the wooded land they can clear, for their jiffy pop housing developments that cover every square inch of ground with ugly popup houses and not a tree in sight. Shit they're even building nice half mililon dollar and above houses right next to each other in the fields. What kind of dumbass would want to spend that much money on a two or three story brick home and put it on a 1/4 acre lot with no trees and close enough to neighbors on both sides to here them fucking at night. I'll tell you what kind. Those fucking yankee yuppies that have already spoiled their land and are forced to move somewhere else. That's just our invaders from the north. The mexicans are filling every other nook and cranny. It will soon be time to head west like the pioneers did. I'll bet the people out there are already saying "damn those easterners". The whole mess is pretty damned sad. My poor Cherokee ancestors learned this too well a long time ago.

TPABA two words- Ear Plugs

go to the historical society and have them put a halt to it. take them to the places you consistantly found stuff, and have them declare it national battle ground land :) no more long island yuppies :)

those houses arent that close together, you should see long island. you can talk to your neighbor through your kitchen window while you both do your dishes. you can even hear your neighbor fart. what a lovely place to live ehy?