I should know this......but I don't.

Who are my choices of vendors that offer a left-side charging handle mod (as a stand alone service, not part of a full conversion)?

I'd ideally like the factory CH removed. I don't want them on both sides. I'm assuming anyone who does this, only needs the carrier and dust cover sent in to them, right? Anyone here have it done by any of our forum vendors? Prices? Wait times?

Anyone with a good welder and a cutting wheel can do it. Just cut the charging handle off the right weld it on the left and cut the dustcover to fit.

I only personally know 1 person with even the slightest bit of welding skill.........and I wouldn't let him within 10 feet of my guns. :lolol:

I like that one. I like the way the CH looks. I knew I had seen that orange S12 before with it, but forgot who did it. Thanks. That looks like a good choice.

• Like 1

I only personally know 1 person with even the slightest bit of welding skill.........and I wouldn't let him within 10 feet of my guns. :lolol:

That sucks, it took my buddy and me about 20 minutes to do the whole thing and it came out great. And he used a mig. But that is one of those parts that kinda fucks you if it falls off.