I heard that when you make your 1,000th post, you receive a free S-12.

I am almost to 1,000. When can I expect my new shotgun? I'll be waiting on my porch for the UPS man to deliver it.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

Lol! Will that be cash, check, credit card, or money order? The S12 is free, but there is a $1,650 shipping and handling charge.....

Mike

For $1,650.00 shipping, I expect you to personally bring my free shotgun to my house! smile.gif

WJ

PM with your street address, I'll be there with the gun - and we'll go shoot it too!

Disclaimer:

You are still subject to a background check and local transfer fees, and additional handling charges may run whatever my airline ticket costs;)

But, I will spring for a box or two of Wally World Federal 25 pack at $4.65 (+tax), when I get there.... should last oh... 10 - 20 seconds. :devil:

Your 1000th post gets you a free range pass, and tour of the Cobra's Customs facility, and free trial of a Custom Cobra S-12 of your choice, including the Bullpup-12, using any foreign or domestic S-12 mag of your choice (except the Molot Vepr mag, I still haven't managed to get one of those yet), including drums from three different makers...and if you hurry, you can be one of the first to say you have run a full 20 rd Promag drum through an S-12. I'll let you give your own report of how that went. Maybe the naysayers will actually believe the word of a judge...

:unsure:...is that sounding any better than quitting posting or spending $1650 million dollars lol?

Your 1000th post gets you a free range pass, and tour of the Cobra's Customs facility, and free trial of a Custom Cobra S-12 of your choice, including the Bullpup-12, using any foreign or domestic S-12 mag of your choice (except the Molot Vepr mag, I still haven't managed to get one of those yet), including drums from three different makers...and if you hurry, you can be one of the first to say you have run a full 20 rd Promag drum through an S-12. I'll let you give your own report of how that went. Maybe the naysayers will actually believe the word of a judge...

unsure.gif...is that sounding any better than quitting posting or spending $1650 million dollars lol?

This is post number 998-so I'm safe either way. lol. I will take you up on your generous offer - luckily, I know how to get to Cobra's Customs and it is not too far from me, so no airfare is involved.

Edited by WarriorJudge

unsure.gif...is that sounding any better than quitting posting or spending $1650 million dollars lol?

This is post number 998-so I'm safe either way. lol. I will take you up on your generous offer - luckily, I know how to get to Cobra's Customs and it is not too far from me, so no airfare is involved.

What Cobra ISN'T saying is what it's going to cost your to get out of there :devil:

Just bring the ammo and we can shoot about anything you want :D ....no .50 BMG yet, but one day....got something almost as good though, punches big holes like that anyway.

Bring some 12 ga sabot rounds and I'll set you up on a 100yd target with a Saiga-12 and a rifled choke! Put a few on paper to make sure you're on and we can move up to exploding some frozen milk jugs.:super:

Oh look out! I see three 9's now.....it won't be long! That 999 looks cool if I turn my laptop upside down.....lol:devil:

For $1,650.00 shipping, I expect you to personally bring my free shotgun to my house! a scantily-clad Russian hottie to hand deliver my free shotgun......with a "happy ending". smile.gif

WJ

Fixed it for ya. :angel:

Your 1000th post gets you a free range pass, and tour of the Cobra's Customs facility

Sweet. Looks like I have almost 7 of these passes tucked away for future use! :D ................as long as you can put up with a damn Yankee for a lil bit. :lolol:

For $1,650.00 shipping, I expect you to personally bring my free shotgun to my house! a scantily-clad Russian hottie to hand deliver my free shotgun......with a "happy ending". smile.gif

WJ

Fixed it for ya. :angel:

Your 1000th post gets you a free range pass, and tour of the Cobra's Customs facility

Sweet. Looks like I have almost 7 of these passes tucked away for future use! :D ................as long as you can put up with a damn Yankee for a lil bit. :lolol:

I would give you a plus 1 for this, but that feature has disappeared. So, I'll just give you a thumbs up!

WJ