Anyone hear anything positive about "Green Zone"?

Well that's pretty much it. It looks really good, has a very interesting storyline, and is apparently very political and anti-american. Supposedly, there are parts of the movie where you're expected to cheer when the Americans get shot. I really don't like to give money in any way to movies like this. I won't go see them, buy them, rent them, etc.

But I really want to see this one. I'm going to have to get into pirating DVDs.

What have you heard?

BTW, if this is a repost - sorry I don't live here and the search engine sucks ass.

Well that's pretty much it. It looks really good, has a very interesting storyline, and is apparently very political and anti-american. Supposedly, there are parts of the movie where you're expected to cheer when the Americans get shot. I really don't like to give money in any way to movies like this. I won't go see them, buy them, rent them, etc.

What have you heard?

BTW, if this is a repost - sorry I don't live here and the search engine sucks ass.

Got a link.

Let's put it this way, No Way In Hell would that joker actually be in a pro-USA film (I only tolerate him in Saving Private Ryan, just barely). And don't wind me up about the fuckup he and his crew made of the Bourne Trilogy... hell, I'll bet I could out-Bourne his pinko ass! (Granted, I had a psych prof who was trying to inflict a real "Bourne Identity" on me for a while...:eek: )

Just watch it online. That's what I do. I know of a site where you can play them like a YouTube video. It just loads and you watch it. You don't have to actually download it. (You do have to have DiVX installed in your browser though)

Any major movie usually goes up on the site the same day it hits theaters. But most likely, it will be hardcore ghetto bootleg; a video camera in a theater type bootleg. Usually (but not always) you have to wait a little while, couple weeks/a month, for a good version to get uploaded.

PM me if you want a link to the site. I know someone else posted a similar link, and it was removed and he was pooped on, so I'll refrain from posting the link publicly.

EDIT: Just checked and there's a bunch of copies up. Of the few I checked and let load a little bit to see the quality (I'm running turtle-speed DSL), they were all ghetto video-camera bootlegs.

Edited by -Shooter-

What have you heard?

Got a link.

The beer most have slurred my typing last night when I googled it.

What have you heard?

Got a link.

The beer most have slurred my typing last night when I googled it.

No worries on the double-posts.... There are installing breathalyzer type tubes on new computers..021.gif

Going to go see it because there are days where you just need a mindless action movie and some beer and then a piece of ass after... 027.gif Now wheres the girls number with the fiance' I was hooking up with.. ph34r.gif

I saw the film earlier today before I went to work. I'm a Filipino but No; I don't think the film was Anti-American. With all the crap Hollywood has been churning out lately (BTW I'm glad The Hurt Locker, and not Avatar won Best Picture); this film was actually a thinking man's film and definitely worth seeing. It is NOT a cynical Iraq film nor is it something useless like Syriana that says nothing productive. The film raises very valid issues you may or may not agree with. I promise this film is not a waste of time unless you're one of them FOX NEWS types. :killer::sadam::killer: