TEST

Yes, this is a test. I am trying a new idea that will help searching on the site. If this has been a real post, I would have had something profound to say...

However, this is only a TEST.

Mods please do not delete or move this until I can tell if it works, unless of course this too turns into a war... :angel:

HH2-Z457.1

Edited by Azrial

Well that seems to work.

I tried to search from this post via the Google Search Site command: Test site:forum.saiga-12.com

and got this:

http://www.google.co...53639546d3e9460 Sorry you must click this to see the correct URL! :evil:

I then went to the upper right hand search in Windows Explorer 8 and selected Find More Providers.

Go to the bottom right on that page and you will find: Create your own Search Provider or just click HERE.

Paste the URL I have provided, (without the quotes) above into the URL space and name it Saiga12, or whatever you like. You should then be able to search this forum via the right hand search block via Google.

Let me know how it works for you or any input.

Edited by Azrial

OK I'll go along with the testing as long as it's something like "NO SAIGA LEFT BEHIND". If the scores are low the moderators have to be retrained and your local gun shops loose funding, and if the scores stay low the BATF comes in and takes over the whole operation.

post-20842-12694683281422_thumb.gif

Maybe Pro Mag will put out a web search engine and it will be fuckin' awesome!!!

& you're a Cocksucker if you don't run right out and try it!!!!!

In the spirit of full discloser would like to point out that this search tool was not obtained directly from Google!

Sorry, so far I can not get it to work worth a flip in Firefox.

Edited by Azrial