Starting to think I'll never see my order

as much as i hate paypal at least they offer an option for a buyer to air a grievance, I have been waiting 3 months for my order.... now i see this on their site. Hardly inspiring confidence my order will ship.

boo urns?

MSA is currently no longer using PayPal for payment processing. We are integrating GunPal into the site over the coming days. If you wish to place an order you can do so, when forwarded to the PayPal site for payment just close your browser. Our site has your order and shipping information logged. Just submit us an email to sales@magnoliastatearmory.com with your order info and we will contact you with payment instructions . Thanks.

For anyone who is still waiting to receive items ordered from MSA, I have a message from Nathan May, owner of the company, that he asked me to relay since he cannot log in to the site right now and do it himself....

He called me the other night and said he is trying to get his login info so he can get back on here and update everyone on what is going on. Until he is able to log in there's no way for him to post these updates here.

Production is back up and running and he's currently working on filling orders. Racegal20 and I will soon be helping him by assembling parts and processing / shipping orders placed on the site. (his site) The fact that the update which Africamagical spoke of above, (that he is no longer using Gaypal and is switching to GunPal), is proof positive that he is indeed back and is making an effort to get the business back in full swing. First the back orders must be filled, which is what he's busy doing right now, among other things....

He will be back in touch with forum members via PM and public posts, just as soon as he can obtain the necessary information to get his account back online.

It would help a LOT if he could get a little POSITIVE vibes from people instead of the same old tired drama and crap that has become the norm since his unfortunate personal setbacks knocked him out of the loop here and on the other forums. He has already been back online on some other forums, letting customers know he intends to get each person who has outstanding orders, taken care of. He has also already begun shipping orders to people on this forum.

The man is doing his best to make things right. How about cutting him some slack and putting out a welcome mat, instead of what he's seen so far here? He IS reading the forums as a guest until he can get logged back in.

Dude check the "wall of shame" and you'll understand why you'll "never see my order". I know i'll never see my order...and i'm out 80$ on it. Donkismash was out a whole rifle, he got it back though. Im surprised you missed the whole rant on them 3 months ago.

I hope people can find a way to get over any hard feelings that have grown out of worries and uncertainty.

This whole thing has been MUCH harder on him than all of his customers put together. He should be applauded for fighting through it all and having the courage to do what's right, and come back in the face of all this negativity. After what he's already been through, it's not any easier having to wipe spit out of his eyes at every turn while trying to deliver what he and I both promised everyone.

Anyway, I'm done here, my message has been delivered. Don't shoot the messenger....just read the message.

Afromagical, I have been in contact with you since 3/16/10. As it was I, when going through the orders updating the shipping list, contacted you about the ISA order.... and questioned if you received it. You stated "no you hadn't" so I was in the process of investigating. I emailed you on the 28th stating it would ship this week along with other items. Coincidentally you posted this... only to email me the day of shipping to cancel. Of which I have no problems doing so. All I ask is please understand and acknowledge publicly I was in communication prior to this post as I have been with others here on the forum.

As Cobra stated, yes, I had not been able to log on but I do watch what is being said. I have been on the "Other" forum giving updates.... as I was able to obtain my login immediately. Please, all I ask is at this time know I am around and will try to update with positive news and get you guys taken care us. Thanks to those who are standing next to me, I owe you more than you know at this point.