Question about rusmilitary's front sight

You would need to shroud the barrel, possibly with some pipe or something like that, to bring the diameter of the barrel up to the diameter of a 12ga. I've thought about doing it, but for $60 + shipping, I think I'll learn to love my brass bead sights.

Saiga20inmyhome, check out the "base" or "home" page of rusmilitary. It states in the "Other Accessories" titled entry in the updates section that Oleg will have the front sights for 20's arriving soon! Stay tuned and check back frequently, looks like they are on the way. Here's a link: Rusmilitary "base" page. AKATTACK

Edited to add: I didn't know that Cobra762 had provided a link to the same page in the other thread.

Edited by AKATTACK

Here Ya'll go! FINALLY! :super:

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_accessories.htm

Your welcome. I have asked Oleg and he said (at least on the 12 ga combo) that the muzzle brake unscrews off of the combo. You may want to inquire about the 20 ga. The thread size however is different than the barrel thread size. He also has the sights by themselves.