So I have a Half dozen Bulgy Circle 10 Polymer Waffle Mags in both 30 and 40 rd capacity and I am going to buy an AMD-65 so I now need some decent 20 rd mags.

So the question arises (since there are no Bulgy Circle 10 20 rd mags) what are the best 20 rd mags to get?

Ditto on the Hungarian mags they are great and cheap. Its all I use any longer after getting a dozen of them. The rifle handles better and the weight loss is noticeable. Some suppliers even give a free pouch for every three you buy.

I just ordered some of these.. for $9.95 each

Hungarian 20rd Steel 7.62x39 Magazine for AK type Rifles

mak47h20.jpg

Not for sale in CA, MA, NJ & NY.

Surplus Hungarian 20rd Steel 7.62x39 Magazine for AK type Rifles. Excellent condition as pictured. Purchase in quantities of 3 will include canvas 3 magazine pouch as pictured below.

Edited by Cowtown

mak47h20.jpg

Surplus Hungarian 20rd Steel 7.62x39 Magazine for AK type Rifles. Excellent condition as pictured. Purchase in quantities of 3 will include canvas 3 magazine pouch as pictured below.

looks like you ordered from AIM. They're good people to deal with. I ordered almost all my tanker mags from them and they were all new surplus and came with the canvas pouch.

i got hungarian from aim. all were in great shape and had no rust or dings. still had cosmo on them. pouches are a little yucky and some of the inside metal tabs were rusty but thats from storage with the chemical.

mak47h20.jpg

I order these Monday and they arrived today.... mags are in great shape... pouches looked a little rough, but hey they were free.... also ordered 500 rds of Brown Bear HP for 109 at the same time... pretty good price.

Mike