How much are the 410's going for these day's? I bought a 308 this December for $278.00 out the door at a PA. gun show. Now a local Gun shop they have a 410, that been there for a long time for $400.00 plus tax & back rnd check. total$439.00

I would like to buy but that seems excessive. Sounds like what I read on this sight if you can find one grap it.

GunBroker .com has one converted to PG for that price...A couple more As new with a few 4/5 rd mags for $199 & up...I bought one for $225 shipped with 4 mags..looked like new....be sure you ask the seller if it's a BHO model with the 2 position gas port setting..some of the older ones don't have that...Unless you prefer the older version..

A guy I bought one of the older versions from & traded off later..(For $150) says he knows where another Older version is for the same price..but he has yet to contact me back about it..

The S20s are still way up there....probably because they are getting few & far between....I bought a real sweet S20...but I've traded it to a real kewl member on here for a S12....hated ta part with it..but I committed to the trade before i even shot it.....

I think that $400+ price is a bit steep...considering you still see quite few 410s for sale on the net & at Gunshows for about half that...

I concur with Starlynx. I just bought a .410 from a guy in MN, it has the BHO and a "19 barrel, cost me $245 by the time I got it in my hands and with just one mag. <_<

And yes, the 20's are getting scarce. Fortunately, a local guy North of Austin named Ed Yeager fessed up and pulled a "19 20 out of his closet when I picked up the .410 from him last week. Since I've brought him so much business he's letting me have it for $239, probably cost me $255 with TX sales tax. The only stipulation was I had to wait 3 business days to get it so he won't have to fill out a multi-gun purchase form. I don't mind since that's what they cost over a year ago from CDNN. :D

Also, thanks to the 12/20 trade I'm making with another cool member of this forum, I have a very nice "22 20 headed my way. I honestly don't which of us is getting the better out of the trade. I guess it's about even. :smoke:

I passed up on a converted 410 today at a gun show for $190. I knew I should've taken it, but I'm holding out for a 12 gauge. Besides, the guy couldn't actually answer any questions about the conversion, he said that's how it was when he got it, which made me alittle suspicious. Still second guessing myself though.

If it was a decent/good conversion job I probably would've jumped on it for that price. A fairly close inspection of the bottom of the reciever and a peek under the dust cover would probably have been enough for me to make up my mind. If you weren't sure, or got bad vibe about the guy, you probaby did the right thing. :smoke: