They really do exist...

Dude's beard looked fake, and went well with the "witness protection" sunglasses, and narrow camera angle - all designed to maitain top secrecy. :)

Very cool.

Also very cool to have so many S20 hicap mags so very near to market.

Certainly at least one of them will actually make it to market.

For 3-gun, the 14 rounders would be nice.

For self defense, my preference would be 8 rounders. Not so long as to snag on the shag carpet as I clear rooms in my house. (I'm only 6'4" tall ya know)

Waddaya mean that beard looks fake. I've been growing it out since Feb. The hair since Obama took office...change ya' know. :ph34r::lolol:

I agree, the S-20 mag market looks to be flourishing. I can't wait!

These particular mags are long (14rds) but do have ribs which would work for cutting down to reduce capacity...a la SGM. A new/different floor would be needed, however.

I'm not at liberty to discuss much of anything. All I'll say is the future is bright....

14rds of joy.

Sunny

If you get to the stage where you need testers Id like to be on the list.

Good luck with the design, so cool to see the hi-cap market getting filled from so many different small business ventures.

Eric

Edited by towerofpower93
  • 2 weeks later...

It took me a few times yesterday but I finally got it to cycle all 14. Still needs a bit of tweaking but it's very close now. Must keep the shell rims lined up in the correct order for one.

Shot some video. Still need to get it uploaded.

It Fed the rounds fine, but the tension on the 11-14 was high, so my bolt lost ALOT of energy and failed to close that last bit where the extractor claw rides up. I've since cut a few coils and will be going back to the range to re-test. The design is not bad, and is very promising. I'm excited for the S-20 community.

P.S. I've not yet done bolt mods or polishing to my 20. It's in the most basic conversion stage. Just dropped parts in and shot it. Nothing special yet. Will update with mods to tweak function / reduce drag etc. at a later time :)

Yeah that's one thing I wish I did have, a bone stock S-20 to try them in. Mine has been fine tuned and polished to the absolute max just to get it to run right with 'low brass' ammo. It is the 22" fixed full choke model, an EAA import. I do intend to eventually cut the bbl back to 18 1/4" with a poly that Tony bored to fit the barrel tightly, and open the ports, just have been too busy with the S-12s to get to it.

The spring pressure on my first test mag was also like you are saying. They sent a replacement with a shorter spring to see if that worked better. I believe it has 15 coils instead of 20 like the other one. Feed lips are also different....longer like the original mag body had.