Very cool000.gif027.gif. I have a crappy Dixon double bass pedal. It does the job, but there are much better options out there. Are there any videos of this bad boy in action? How much are they going for?

Thats great Cam! Chips off the old block!!!

I wish much success, and prosperity to your sons, and to you - with all of your endeavors:)

Mike

Very cool000.gif027.gif. I have a crappy Dixon double bass pedal. It does the job, but there are much better options out there. Are there any videos of this bad boy in action? How much are they going for?

Actually we have a couple pro-level people that have some of the largest drum forums on the net. doing video reviews very soon. They are going for less than a $100.00 a pair.

My Iron Cobras squeak like crazy!

Those look like they would take out any slack in the chains/straps.

Probably going to be a bit of a transition period to get used to.

Edited by Dancing Bear

For those of us that don't know anything about drumming, I am curious as to what these parts do?

I am guessing that direct stomping is better than some sort of indirect stomping?

Tony

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

My Iron Cobras squeak like crazy!

Those look like they would take out any slack in the chains/straps.

Probably going to be a bit of a transition period to get used to.

Not at all, it has a very fluid motion from this setup, with any of the slap chains cause during speed hits. My sons IC's are almost 10 years old, we installed a pair, well, just try to take them from him now! :smoke:

For those of us that don't know anything about drumming, I am curious as to what these parts do?

I am guessing that direct stomping is better than some sort of indirect stomping?

Tony

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

With chain driven pedals, here's what happen when going fast. Creating slack between footbroad and beater.

I should know this because I've put my footbroad up a few beaters. :lolol::lolol:

DSC04318.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

There are some manufactures that have direct drive's and they cost between $500-$800. But many of the still big names in the pedal industry have been holding out on making the jump, thats where Stomp Drive comes in.

With chain driven pedals, here's what happen when going fast. Creating slack between footbroad and beater.

I should know this because I've put my footbroad up a few beaters. :lolol::lolol:

DSC04318.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

There are some manufactures that have direct drive's and they cost between $500-$800. But many of the still big names in the pedal industry have been holding out on making the jump, thats where Stomp Drive comes in.

Cam,

Those pics should be on the webpage!

They give a great illustration of what the product prevents/solves!

DSC04318.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

Cam,

Those pics should be on the web page!

They give a great illustration of what the product prevents/solves!

These are from photo's being photo shoped for the site.

great idea! just sent the link to all my drummer pals.

Thanks, every little bits helps. Within three days of being up, we had hits from almost every country on the planet! :super:

So I get home and go dig for my cobras.

Turns out my wife gave it to my daughter.

(She's a newbie drummer)

I've been playing a DW single for do long now that my wife thought I didn't want it anymore.

So Cam, tell him to hurry up on the DW stuff!!!!!