600 tables. Half of them were knives, "ninja" toys, air soft, stun gun, memorabilia, books, and clothes. Prices were up again on most things. No 5.45's, fake Saiga conversions for more than a real conversion. I did pass up one good deal: a CZ-52 7.62 x 25 for $219.00. I ended up getting a new 1911 mag and a cheap bipod.

I saw the title & thought it must be a joke or something...

BTW?

Converted Saigas? PGs, or skeleton stocks?

Edit;

Just realized you're in the old york... I was thinking of the new one. :rolleyes:

Edited by Paulyski

BTW?

Edit;

Just realized you're in the old york... I was thinking of the new one. :rolleyes:

They actually have some gun shows in New York as well.

ktcm sorry to hear the York show sucked. I have skipped the last King of Prussia show after the same disappointment at the two before it. It's really shitty how much non-gun garbage they have there.

Usually the fake conversions have an Intrafuse and sometimes the factory skeleton on them Paulski. Some of them are really, really bad ninja conversions selling for like $600-700+ (rifles)

I heard the Allentown show has a must be gun/knife related rule for every table. Not sure how strictly they enforce it since I haven't been there yet.

BTW?

Edit;

They actually have some gun shows in New York as well.

ktcm sorry to hear the York show sucked. I have skipped the last King of Prussia show after the same disappointment at the two before it. It's really shitty how much non-gun garbage they have there.

Usually the fake conversions have an Intrafuse and sometimes the factory skeleton on them Paulski. Some of them are really, really bad ninja conversions selling for like $600-700+ (rifles)

I heard the Allentown show has a must be gun/knife related rule for every table. Not sure how strictly they enforce it since I haven't been there yet.

Fake conversion means trigger not moved forward and all Tapco bolt-on parts. I saw one for over $600. It's like they price things so high, just want to show stuff off and not even try to sell it. If that's true about Allentown, I'm going next time. The 1200 table shows at York/Harrisburg are good.

I missed the York show. But there is more and more crap every time. Lately I just go to get ammo and reloading supplies.

I don't think they enforce that knife thing. I've been to a few shows at Allentown and not everyone has knives.

Yep there are a TON of cheap Saiga conversions going for insane amount of money. How about a Saiga 308 with a bolt on, one piece stock/pistolgrip, UTG scope mount and a no name scope with a million dials and multi colored reticles (tacticool to the max) for $800? Same guys were selling a Century WASR UF with the same scope and mount for $750. I have bo idea how they make money. No normal person would buy that for that price. They must rely on some gun show noob who just got done playing COD4 for 30 hours straight.