Drum mags for Saiga 12....

This thread started SOOOO NIce.... :killer:

Here we go AGAIN...

So your drums are better than the others. And the price point is about the same. Great.

Why are we arguing again guys?? Can't you all just call each other and cuss each other out..??

Certain drums fail and they get replaced. Yours don't fail.. ok.. and your pro-active when something comes up.. great.

Most people whom bought the ProMags couldn't WAIT for yours though.. And since they use them mostly for FUN and not DEFENSE then its a null point IMHO..

You both have NICHE's for us folks on here.. IMHO.

Just wish you all would stop arguing.

Albert

Albert, Please trust I hate it as well. But I also know there is enough evidence in this thread alone to show that I was here stating the facts. This thread came to me. I felt it was implying a few things about MD Arms that needed to be settled. All ones needs to do is reread it and the other thread it links, noting times and positions of posts, to see where this comes from. And was coming from the times before... But those posts are gone. If this one isn't allowed to play out it will keep happening I'm afraid. That is why I ask that this thread not be removed this time. It is a complete waste of my time as well and I'm tired of having to repeat it all. I do have many other things I'd much rather be doing then following behind this crap and insinuations correcting with actual facts. I have said what I needed to say to all past comments in this thread and would be happy to leave it behind.

• Like 5

Or maybe after losing my temper and typing something that should be handled personally, I decide to remove it for the good of the whole forum so people don't have to look at it forever.

Thanks to good Samaritans like paulyboy there, with a genuine interest in what's good for the forum, now we can still see it for all time. Thanks honey....big hug going out to ya. Muahhh!

Y'all have fun with your little games. I'm staying out of it from here out.

I also want to say that you all might want to wait on buying any promag drums and maybe even any MD-20s for about the next 2 to 4 weeks. All I'm going to say is things are about to change again for the better of the saiga-12 market and it's customers.

Double stack mags!? :eek:

Oh me oh my, I would love to get me a few double stacks.015.gif

And yeah, this shit is getting old.

The MD-20 has won the poll.... by a fucking landslide.... there's nothing left to raise hell and debate about. The MD-20 is the best 20 round drum for the Saiga 12.

:checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

LOL!!!! Pie was the only thing that was close.... and pie is damn good if it's made right.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

This whole thing is BULLSHIT and should be squashed. Why are the admins allowing two reputable companies to bash each other on these boards? Someone needs to sit these two guys down and explain to them that kicking each other over a multi-national company like promag isn't healthy for either small business.

Though it does seem that Cobra goes out of his way to bash MD Arms. Mike is still shitting on the competition in order to defend himself.

When does this end?

Someone on this staff needs to look past the entertainment value in all this and drop the hammer on these two before they ruin themsleves.

I am personally tired of this STUPID argument and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Here we go AGAIN...

So your drums are better than the others. And the price point is about the same. Great.

Why are we arguing again guys?? [u]Can't you all just call each other and cuss each other out..??[/u]

Certain drums fail and they get replaced. Yours don't fail.. ok.. and your pro-active when something comes up.. great.

Most people whom bought the ProMags couldn't WAIT for yours though.. And since they use them mostly for FUN and not DEFENSE then its a null point IMHO..

Albert

Yeah right. Our house was almost a living hell for a while there before Mike's drums came out. Shannon's neck was on the line the whole time being slowly chopped on by people asking him what happened to Mike like he was totally responsible for it. Shannon tried endlessly to reach him through all means he had. He was ignored every time. Shannon did EVERYTHING he could to keep this off the open forum.

And Mike, I guess I should take the blame on the grammar thing. He heard his share of bitching about that from me. It's just a peeve of mine. Like people who type in all caps or who don't use any punctuation. My bad. I would put this in a PM (personal message) but it seems with you that they are 'public messages' so I figured I'd save a step.

I had NO interest in getting into this. But you made it very personal. You put your interpretation of a conversation that was SUPPOSED to be private and put it out there for all to see. I wish you the best with your business and I truly hope you're done stepping on people to get where you want to be.

• Like 2

This whole thing is BULLSHIT and should be squashed. Why are the admins allowing two reputable companies to bash each other on these boards? Someone needs to sit these two guys down and explain to them that kicking each other over a multi-national company like promag isn't healthy for either small business.

Though it does seem that Cobra goes out of his way to bash MD Arms. Mike is still shitting on the competition in order to defend himself.

When does this end?

Someone on this staff needs to look past the entertainment value in all this and drop the hammer on these two before they ruin themsleves.

I am personally tired of this STUPID argument and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Yes Bridis you are 100% correct. This IS total bullshit, and should be deleted from the record, now that the cute little drum poll has officially been announced as being over by the OP. You think you and everyone else are tired of this argument? Ha! You have no idea how sick I am of it. Forget his paranoid childish rants about Promags being inferior all the time. What he has done here, and in other threads before, doesn't even have anything to do with mags, or guns. It's disgraceful and he should be ashamed, and want it to disappear, not save it like there is some glory to bask in. Anyone who thinks this thread is in any way doing anything positive for the forum is sick. Maybe you should read it again and see just who it was that attacked whom, on THIS forum, and who has really been the one on defense here. I posted facts and my personal opinions about three drum mags, on another forum. Then what happened? I didn't say a word here, but got attacked yet again by the great MD and his sidekick. So I responded in kind, something I regretted and tried to come back and undo. This crap should be thrown in the trash, not saved for more people to get their jollies from. There is nothing lower than that kind of public betrayal and crucifixion of an old (or ex) friend, especially among many other mutual friends and business associates. This, and everything else that's happened between us, starting two or three years ago and up to now, is total bullshit, and could have easily been settled peacefully if he had been willing to pick up his damned telephone and just talk like a man. And he still won't do it....

I give up. Throw me under the bus and run the hell over me. I don't care any more. Everyone's big hero, up there on the hill...he can have it all. While those of you are worshiping him, also take a close look at how he treats people who don't. What if someone who you used to think was your friend, acted like that toward you?...or acted like that at all.....

To hell with this BS! I have work to do!

• Like 1

Here we go AGAIN...

Why are we arguing again guys?? Can't you all just call each other and cuss each other out..??

Albert

Albert, Please trust I hate it as well. But I also know there is enough evidence in this thread alone to show that I was here stating the facts. This thread came to me. I felt it was implying a few things about MD Arms that needed to be settled. All ones needs to do is reread it and the other thread it links, noting times and positions of posts, to see where this comes from. And was coming from the times before... But those posts are gone. If this one isn't allowed to play out it will keep happening I'm afraid. That is why I ask that this thread not be removed this time. It is a complete waste of my time as well and I'm tired of having to repeat it all. I do have many other things I'd much rather be doing then following behind this crap and insinuations correcting with actual facts. I have said what I needed to say to all past comments in this thread and would be happy to leave it behind.

Mike, Shannon, and all whom have been affected,

My whole intention with this thread and the other thread, was to shut up 00351AA (affiliated with Alliance Armament) at arfcom. He was talking about how great anything AA is and I disagree. I thought the quickest way to educate the unaware would be to create a poll that focused simply on the 20 round Saiga 12 drums. I wanted to let the people decide which is the best 20 round drum for the Saiga 12.... and they did.... and 00351AA hasn't been as 'vocal' as he was. Mission accomplished. I never meant for this or the other thread to be a tool to bash any company. Of course, I did want to hear positive and negative reviews based on product experience (yes, even positive reviews on that shitty Wraithmaker drum, lol). I wanted it to be based on factual user reviews of each 20 round drum for the Saiga 12.... or, I wanted views and opinions of the products and why someone might choose them when they have no personal experience with them. I really didn't think this thing would go where it has. Entertaining for the moment? Yes. Intended purpose? No. I thought all of the negative was out of everyone's system. All of this arguing was an unintended consequence. Mike.... Shannon.... and all affected, I apologize.

In a nutshell, I felt as if I were accused of being a plant and it pissed me off to the point that I felt the need to retaliate against 00351AA. I paid just as much as everyone else for my MD Arms products. I'm just a customer.... not a MD Arms plant.

evl....

Mods,

We all know which drum has the biggest following and best reputation now. Please lay this thread to rest. Thank you.

• Like 4

Evl that is exactly the same thing that happened to me here on this forum when I purchased the new Promag drum and tried to give an honest review of it here. Mike himself came here and openly accused me of being a Promag shill. The thread got tossed into the fight club where it blossomed into madness. It may still be there somewhere, I don't know because don't go in there much any more because of the rabid atmosphere and ridiculous personal attacks there. Point is though, I was effectively silenced from discussing another drum here, just what he wanted. Then it happened all over again in another thread soon after. Again he ranted and raved and it too disappeared. Nobody is allowed to speak about another drum, especially me, due to old unhealed personal wounds. I don't think that is fair. I think it's ludicous in fact. People are sick of seeing every topic about Promags, one of our site sponsors no less...turn into childish rants because of his insecurity. Just shut up and let the people talk already! How is that really going to hurt MD Arms? If every thread about it hadn't been turned to shit, then tossed... we would not keep seeing the same old crap. Just keep the discussion about the damned DRUMS though, and quit letting them all get crammed full of other meaningless bullshit because somebody can't control himself and feels the need to shut me up at all costs! Even went as far as threatening to "move into my back yard" and start polishing bolts for 20 dollars, if I didn't shut up about Promags. That was really cool! Very much the kind of brotherly love here in the Saiga marketplace that we need for sure....

No...just like you evl...I didn't appreciate being falsely accused of being a plant either. Also didn't like getting told that they were junk, by people who had no idea what they were saying because the damned things hadn't even come out yet. So the first thing I did was buy the first one I saw, and proceeded to videotape it in several guns, just to prove a point here. That is where I was accused of being a plant. That's just wrong. That's what has caused me to be so persistent about getting the truth out there about these drums....at least the truth that I am familiar with from my own experience, and that of others. As long as I keep getting silenced for it, I'll keep right on posting it...if not here then on other gun forums where people will listen.

• Like 2