What is the "warn level" under my avatar for?

Hello!

I just became a contributor this morning because I believe in paying for a good service and while checking to see if it changed my profile I find a warn level bar under my avatar.

Is my avatar too offensive or the "F" off were full picture bad or what!?

I don't want to get off on the wrong foot here!

I got no warning by PM or anything so I'm confused a little.

Let me know please.

Lance.

Everyone has that, However visibility of your warn status is limited to your account, the moderators, and the administrators.

All other users can see their warn status when they post, but cannot see yours.

Warn status is changed when actions are taken against you above a verbal warning by a moderator for rule violation.

Your warning level is at 0% where do you get off thinking you should have been notified about anything?

I remember years ago one of the guys was begging for a 10% increase in his warn status....I found the thread quite humorous.

Probably wanted it to solidify his status as a forum outlaw. Soon there would be Wanted Threads offering e-rewards for his e-arrest!

I remember years ago one of the guys was begging for a 10% increase in his warn status....I found the thread quite humorous.

Probably wanted it to solidify his status as a forum outlaw. Soon there would be Wanted Threads offering e-rewards for his e-arrest!

lol but your the only one that can see it...

I got a warning as a joke. I made the comment It gave me street cred :blues:

Edited by Bean.223

lol but your the only one that can see it...

I got a warning as a joke. I made the comment It gave me street cred :blues:

Regardless, you can say you've got a 10% warning, then other can check with the local sheriff and his deputies (Admins and mods)! :zorro: That's like the closest thing we have to a masked cowboy outlaw.

I must have missed your old avatar, because all I see now is a set of jiggling titties.

Now that I'm thinking about jiggling titties, I forgot what we're talking about.

You were saying you wanted to give me many free guns, just for me being a good me :angel:

Hello!

I just became a contributor this morning because I believe in paying for a good service and while checking to see if it changed my profile I find a warn level bar under my avatar.

Let me know please.

Lance.

You see...

Once you paid to be a contributor, the money trail led back to you destroying your anonymity. Now you're being tracked by agents of the Federal Government & when your warn bar fills up, they come & take all your guns....

So...

236shhhh.jpg

Be verwy, verwy, carefuwl....

Hello!

Let me know please.

Lance.

You see...

Once you paid to be a contributor, the money trail led back to you destroying your anonymity. Now you're being tracked by agents of the Federal Government & when your warn bar fills up, they come & take all your guns....

So...

236shhhh.jpg

Be verwy, verwy, carefuwl....

:lolol: :lolol: