Painted AGP mag

So I got an idea when I was putting together my S12. I was thinking that since I went with an OD Magpul MOE grip and OD ladder rail covers, that I should paint one of my mags OD to pull the color scheme together. Since I have 1 clear AGP mag, I was able to tape over a portion of the back to leave a round-count window027.gif I know its not really necessary because its not that hard to count to ten, but I think its a cool feature that I've never seen done before. I used Krylon Camouflage Ultra-Flat OD Green. I think the end result is effin' B-Awub.gif, but thats just my opinion, I could be wrong. Why don't you take a gander and let me know what you think...

post-19654-027317100 1279509972_thumb.jpg

post-19654-090720100 1279509992_thumb.jpg

post-19654-034532400 1279510012_thumb.jpg

post-19654-083157400 1279510343_thumb.jpg

I'm debating weather or not to paint the buttstock also. If I do, I'll leave the cheek rest how it is. Opinions?

• Like 4

I love the magazine idea (clear window)! :super:

I don't know about the butt stock (I'm not saying no, I just have no opinion).:lolol:

Try to "paint" in Photoshop (or whatever software package you like) first and decide then. :haha:

Yes that buttstock is crap, please sale it to me :angel:

• Like 1

Its a neat effect, but its been done a few times by members here in the past.

normaly its a window on the side thats left open though, I think this is the first time seeing the back open.

I left the back opened because I'm the only one that needs to see how many rounds are left. My brother-in-law said I should leave the front opened for the "intimidation factor" of actually seeing the slug, but I dont want a would-be attacker to know how many rounds are in thereph34r.gif022.gif. I guess it doesn't really matter though, I just like the way it looks with the back window.

I looked before and after I posted this and I couldn't find any posts or pictures of anything even similar or mentioning it.

I left the back opened because I'm the only one that needs to see how many rounds are left. My brother-in-law said I should leave the front opened for the "intimidation factor" of actually seeing the slug, but I dont want a would-be attacker to know how many rounds are in thereph34r.gif022.gif. I guess it doesn't really matter though, I just like the way it looks with the back window.

I looked before and after I posted this and I couldn't find any posts or pictures of anything even similar or mentioning it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=41933

Gr8santini has some awsome builds. This one in particular is a very memorable one for me.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=9195

Scroll a little ways down and look at the Izzy mag cobra has with a lexan window in it... Also very trick.

http://forum.saiga-1...showtopic=41933

Gr8santini has some awsome builds. This one in particular is a very memorable one for me.

http://forum.saiga-1...?showtopic=9195

Scroll a little ways down and look at the Izzy mag cobra has with a lexan window in it... Also very trick.

Sweet! Thanks for the links!032.gif That Izzy mag looks pretty B-A also. I've looked at those pics of the digi-cam gun before but never noticed that the skull was see-thru...015.gif Pretty schweet.