I wonder (hope) they also dropped the prices on 100 packs of the same brands in different calibers. I need to pick up some more WWB .40!

-Shooter-, I have been buying the Federal .40 for like...$13.95 or so. It is a few dollars cheaper than the WWB. When my Wally world has it, the UMC 250 round packs are priced between the WWB and the Federal, but shoot a little cleaner than the Federal IMO.

Sorry for the derail. On topic, this is some great news on the bulk packs! I hope it is a growing trend on all their ammo. :super:

I wonder (hope) they also dropped the prices on 100 packs of the same brands in different calibers. I need to pick up some more WWB .40!

-Shooter-, I have been buying the Federal .40 for like...$13.95 or so. It is a few dollars cheaper than the WWB. When my Wally world has it, the UMC 250 round packs are priced between the WWB and the Federal, but shoot a little cleaner than the Federal IMO.

Sorry for the derail. On topic, this is some great news on the bulk packs! I hope it is a growing trend on all their ammo. :super:

Just got back from going to 2 different Wally Worlds. Both were pretty dried up on ammo. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Federal .40. Thanks for the heads up. (It's just my luck....back when I had no need for .40, I saw it all over the place, now that I got a Glock 23.......I can't find any .40)

Oh man! That sucks, -Shooter-. I got rid of one of my .45ACP's because I couldn't ever find any, and I ALWAYS saw .40. Luckily, I still see it around here.

I know of a spot online that sells Fiocchi 180gr .40 for $15.95 and often has great sales and it goes for as little as $13.95 a box. I know you have to add in shipping, but I have found Fiocchi to shoot cleaner, and have a little hotter than the stuff from Wally World.

If you need the link, let me know!

I went to Wal Mart yesterday to buy a few 100 packs of 2/34 for my Saiga 12 and found they had dropped their prices on Federal, Winchester and Remington 100 packs to $20.97 from 23.97 (i think was the old price.

Get it while its hot!

I don't get it.

Why do people buy 7.5 shot bulk packs when they have 6 shot there for 4.65 for 25 rounds?

Am I the only one who does the math?

Is the bigger box that the smaller boxes come in just that cool?

Or is it the phrase "Value-Pack" that sells you all on paying more for it?

ETA:

I hope the stuff's just priced differently in Oregon....

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1

Just got back from going to 2 different Wally Worlds. Both were pretty dried up on ammo. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Federal .40. Thanks for the heads up. (It's just my luck....back when I had no need for .40, I saw it all over the place, now that I got a Glock 23.......I can't find any .40)

Go to the Walmart in Georgetown. They have a much larger selection of ammo and usually always have it.

• Like 1

Go to the Walmart in Georgetown. They have a much larger selection of ammo and usually always have it.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out.