Although Fiji and Dasani are not from any rain forests or glaciers or anything fancy, they make it sound like its just straight tap water. If you listen, she says that its FILTERED tap water. I don't give two squirts of dog piss where its from as long as its CLEAN. I do recommend getting a Klean Kanteen and a Britta water filter to stay away from the harmful chemicals that are found in plastic if you are a bottled water drinker.

I'm on a well. The water comes from a 260 ft deep aquifer under a clean forest area and is not fed directly by rain or runoff. The water is so clean and tasty I've thought about bottling it and selling it myself. I only buy bottled water when I'm on the road. I read the label and try to pick the ones that come from a non-municipal water source. Even then I'm usually disappointed in the taste. Yep, for the most part bottled water is a scam. People who pay for water from a municipal source (tap water) are entitled to have confidence in that water but apparently they don't.

• Like 1

Bottled water is a curse on humanity.

YES!

America uses bottled water to addict us to water so we think we need water to survive. This then takes it away from cute baby seals that die horrible deaths because evil American humans took all of their swimming water which they actually need to survive.

Bottled water is solely responsible for both World Wars and the Middle East Conflicts!

All famine in the world is because of bottled water.

Bottled water is the drink of choice for 3 out of 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse (the 4th drinks the blood of virgin schoolgirls)!

We should just use goat stomachs instead of plastic to carry around tap water because killing goats is more environmentally friendly and sanitary than oil-based plastic.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

The funny thing is that environmental anti-capitalist libtards (like the chick in the video) are the ones that helped this market develop in the first place with scare tactics about landfills leaking and contaminating our drinking water and acid rain getting into what we drink. It wasn't just the evil capitalist machine hell bent on destroying humanity and the greater solar system.

• Like 1

I drink almost nothing but bottled water. Why? Because there is so much iron in my well water here, you can float a magnet on it.

Okay yes I'm somewhat exaggerating, but the bottoms of all the tubs and sinks and toilets are bright red from iron oxide buildup. It's pretty nasty and non-potable, and we haven't gotten around to putting in a filtration/softener system yet.

I drink almost nothing but bottled water. Why? Because there is so much iron in my well water here, you can float a magnet on it.

Okay yes I'm somewhat exaggerating, but the bottoms of all the tubs and sinks and toilets are bright red from iron oxide buildup. It's pretty nasty and non-potable, and we haven't gotten around to putting in a filtration/softener system yet.

You, and MANY like you are among the few who really SHOULD be drinking bottled water... BECAUSE your normal water source is not potable... ( not really, anyways... )

BUT... Millions of others could... and THEY are the problem! LOL :up:

:smoke:

If you pay attention to the language in the video, you will see that it is simply an indoctrination piece of Marxist bullshit.

I could actually make claims like she does and make people believe that there is a link between bottled water and why there is a war on terror:

The Middle East is very hot and the bottled water companies supported us going over there because they would increase their profits from our soldiers drinking more bottled water. Additionally these evil capitalist bottled water companies knew that they could then rape the Iraqi people to get their hands on the oil to make more plastic bottles. Thus bottled water is responsible for the deaths of over 4,000 American troops and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

I use filtered tap water at home (Brita - another evil capitalist company set on enslaving me), but when I am going somewhere I will probably buy a bottle of water because it is a convenient transportation device and it is cold when I get it from 7-11. I fucking hate cum-guzzling gutter sluts that think we should boycott a company because they "manufacture demand" and make a profit by selling products people willingly buy.

I would bet that if I don't use mountain stream imagery in marketing and instead use a picture of a dinosaur lifting its leg pissing on the ground and labeled the water as "Recycled Dinosaur Piss", people would buy that brand just to try it even though it is just filtered tap water.

Bottled water is a convenience.

I take my own filtered water to work but most people would rather just pay $1 for a bottle of water from the machine much in the same way they would rather pay $1 for a bag of chips that would cost them 20 cents if the bought the bulk pack from Wal-mart.

HOWEVER, I will say that bottled water was a life saver several times when I was deployed as a Marine.

I also know that there is no better feeling a Marine can get that's better then when he hands a child in a third world country a bottle of water and a mini bag of M&Ms