E-Tac Krinks Now Shipping

sorry for being retarded, but what is the benefit to having a super short "krink" gas system? especially on normal length barrels?

it does look cool, and if you were building an 8" gun, then I guess you would have to use a short system, but other than that?

I think that is a fake can that can be removed once the tax stamp arrives for an SBS. Not sure why they are marketing it as a krink and not an SBS, the krink look is pretty specific and that gun looks nothing like a krink to me.

• Like 3

I think that is a fake can that can be removed once the tax stamp arrives for an SBS. Not sure why they are marketing it as a krink and not an SBS, the krink look is pretty specific and that gun looks nothing like a krink to me.

We were actually going to name it The NinerRider, but that was already taken. Oh well... :rolleyes:

yep +1

Jammer....what is the MSRP and would you just ship to an FFL dealer following payment. Also do you rework the gas system at all and also is that the lava shield on the gun? THanks

Jason

I must say in all fairness of all the top builders I've seen Jammers work is at or near the very best!! Not to offend anyone.

Ever part he builds is top quality machining and design. just look at some closeups!! :super:

Jammer....what is the MSRP and would you just ship to an FFL dealer following payment. Also do you rework the gas system at all and also is that the lava shield on the gun? THanks

Jason

I must say in all fairness of all the top builders I've seen Jammers work is at or near the very best!! Not to offend anyone.

Ever part he builds is top quality machining and design. just look at some closeups!! :super:

That's nice of you to say, but imo your gun is the only true "S-12 Krink" I've ever seen:

krinks12.jpg

Amazing work, man! :super:

Jason

That's nice of you to say, but imo your gun is the only true "S-12 Krink" I've ever seen:

Amazing work, man! :super:

Not offended, Its just a name. I saw your first post with This shotgun and loved it, as you can recall by my post.