Chili without beans is unholy and wrong. You guys are crazy. But at least we can all agree that vegetarian chili is not even cool. That shit will get you beat down in some neighborhoods.

Mmmmmm, doesn't that look so good, with beans in it? Dammit I'm definitely eating chili this weekend.

2077797188_e842c02c28.jpg

• Like 2

I am going to settle this once and for all!!!

ANYONE that puts beans in CHILI has just created "Chili with beans" as TRUE honest to goodness CHILI has no FREAKIN BEANS!!!

ALSO... anyone CAUGHT putting beans in chili will be banned and have a gerbil shoved up their bum with a properly sized section of PVC tube!

And if you DISAGREE WITH A MOD IN THE OPEN SECTION YOU ARE A TROLL AND WILL FACE THE BANHAMMER OF PAIN! :lol: ( ok, not really... you can still disagree... just so long as you are polite OR humorous... )

now...

WASNT THAT SIMPLE?!?!?!? :up:

:smoke:

0000394009169_LG.jpg

whats up with that label then?

if yer gonna stop it, stop it.

otherwise, stop promising us the world and giving us...

well...

BEANS

ANYONE that puts beans in CHILI has just created "Chili with beans" as TRUE honest to goodness CHILI has no FREAKIN BEANS!!!

ALSO... anyone CAUGHT putting beans in chili will be banned and have a gerbil shoved up their bum with a properly sized section of PVC tube!

And if you DISAGREE WITH A MOD IN THE OPEN SECTION YOU ARE A TROLL AND WILL FACE THE BANHAMMER OF PAIN! :lol: ( ok, not really... you can still disagree... just so long as you are polite OR humorous... )

now...

0000394009169_LG.jpg

well...

BEANS

Real chili doesnt come in cans. What the heck to Bush know. :rolleyes::lolol:

when beans are outlawed,

only outlaws will have bad chili.

I think the problem in the forum this evening is that certain things are being "Lost In Translation" most of us don't consider Chili as a thing we put on Hot dogs. It's something for cold days and BIG bowls.

Exactly, thats why you cant have beans it it. The less beans, the more chili! cornbread, rice, cheese, and goodness.

We are seriously about to have a fist fight Chevy!!!! :031:

Fight night, see this is a forum opportunity. Charge admission. Fight night! Chili with beans VS Chili without beans. In FC no gloves! no rules!

I'm in.

It won't be a real contest though. All the guys who like the beans will be doubled over with gas pains. Easy knock out. :boxing::lolol:

so we dont believe in keeping to the original, then, where the spices came from, for chili ingredients?

lets just make it up as we go along? LOL

"i deny your reality and substitute my own"

lot of that going around lately...

i dont care if its got beans or not, as long as it burns on the way out!!!

besides....aint chili just the damn peppers?

wheres a new mexican or arizonian purest....get in here and tell them whats in "green chili".

aint no meat, no beans, no friggin nuthin....just chili puree

Who ever puts corn in their chili, eats chili from a can or uses powered chili to make chili stew should be ban. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Green chili is roasted then put into freezer bags then frozen (enough to last a year 30 lbs+) before it turns red and dried.

Red Chili: Some people blend red chili in a blander before its sun dried, put it in freezer bags enough to last a year also.

But most people buy it dry (enough to last a year) and make it as need.

now...

0000394009169_LG.jpg

well...

BEANS

Real chili doesnt come in cans. What the heck to Bush know. :rolleyes::lolol:

I will tell ya what THAT image is a picture of...

Its a godamned CAN OF BEANS that are CHILI FLAVORED!!!

Fucking WANNA-BE BEANS!!!!

They hope that by being drizzled with something that almost but not quite totally is unlike chili... they might just maybe be mistaken someday for CHILI WITH BEANS and get eaten... Cause God above KNOWS beyond all doubt in this cosmos... REAL CHILI HAS NO BEANS... and CHILI *WITH* BEANS... Well, is Chili with beans... :P

So I'm in a cafe that serves chili soups & other spicy foods...

I'm minding my own business, when all of a sudden, an antagonistic buss-boy walks by & throws beans in my chili without me asking for them.

I beat on the buss-boy a bit & the chef sent him to the hospital.

I was pissed though. I wanted to curb stomp him!

So, I turned my attention to the chef....

Next thing I know....

I spoke with the Executive Chef & it was explained to me, that even though there is no sign posted, it's a given that you don't smack the chef.

I understand the gerbil is M.I.A. somewhere in the hospital at present

[/thread]

Edited by Paulyski

So I'm in a cafe that serves chili soups & other spicy foods...

I'm minding my own business, when all of a sudden, an antagonistic buss-boy walks by & throws beans in my chili without me asking for them.

I beat on the buss-boy a bit & the chef sent him to the hospital.

I was pissed though. I wanted to curb stomp him!

So, I turned my attention to the chef....

Next thing I know....

I spoke with the Executive Chef & it was explained to me, that even though there is no sign posted, it's a given that you don't smack the chef.

I understand the gerbil is M.I.A. somewhere in the hospital at present

[/thread]

http://forum.saiga-1...showtopic=38804

Juggernaut on April 17, 2009:

"If there is continued disturbances in the force... Disrespect to Business Member or a fellow Mod..

(I'm not talking about political disagreements... Kinda along the same lines as "don't flip off the cop"...)

that will lead to suspension...."

And then there is common sense.....