What's the going rate for factory 10rd Saiga-410 mags?

Saiga 410 factory 10rd Mags do not exist new (RAA raacfirearms). I think it has something to do with 922r and some specific state laws. They are very hard to find used as well.

I can't even guess how much these would cost used.

I had one that now belongs to Cobra 76 two. He needed it to complete his collection of mags. We traded for some custom work (worth $75) he did on my hand guard.

I'm talking about the Saiga factory 10rd mags, not he Surefires. Reason I ask is I just saw and ad on another site for a new in wrap Saiga Factory 10 rounder. Guy sold it for $150 plush shipping. I'm new to the Saigas and contemplating getting a .410 and wondering what 10 rounders cost/are worth.

I'm talking about the Saiga factory 10rd mags, not he Surefires. Reason I ask is I just saw and ad on another site for a new in wrap Saiga Factory 10 rounder. Guy sold it for $150 plush shipping. I'm new to the Saigas and contemplating getting a .410 and wondering what 10 rounders cost/are worth.

I know there are 10 round factory magazines for the 20 gauge that are very hard to come by, and they can auction for $150.

But I'm not sure that there are factory 10 round magazines for the 410. However, if you google "saiga 410 15 round factory," under Google shopping there is a company that claims to have 15 round factory rounds for the 410. They're listed at $80.

Sounds like that the Saiga Factory 10 rounder could be worth as much as $150. Kind of like a rare coin on pricing, when the US made Mag Corbin is listing less than $55.

You may be able to find a Factory 10 rounder "new" from a European market. Good luck getting it to the US though.

Is there a specific reason you want a "Factory" mag or are you just wanting a higher capacity?

... However, if you google "saiga 410 15 round factory" under Google shopping there is a company that claims to have 15 round factory rounds for the 410. They're listed at $80.

Tried the Google search "saiga 410 15 round factory". I don't think this is a "Factory" mag. There is no photo on the description and it's not listed in their Saiga Accessories section at all.

I may see this company at the gun show today in Raleigh.

Oleg at Rus Military has them under his end-of-August estimated delivery date. You can reserve order one. When I called to ask him about the S12 8-rounders (which was what I was interested in) he said that the price on the website is typically what US customers will pay for the item+shipping. For the factory .410 10-rounders that is £44.

Oleg at Rus Military has them under his end-of-August estimated delivery date. You can reserve order one. When I called to ask him about the S12 8-rounders (which was what I was interested in) he said that the price on the website is typically what US customers will pay for the item+shipping. For the factory .410 10-rounders that is £44.

Rus Military shows 2 types of Saiga 410 mags and they are sold out. From what I know of other "estimated delivery dates" from Izhmash, I wouldn't hold my breath. The item still has to come to you from the UK after Izhmash decides to do a production run and send them to Rus Military.

Kind of like hunting snipe. The elusive Saiga 410 factory 10 round Magazine. Someone let me know if they actually bag one.

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 of the counter (mod 1) 10 rounders and I'm looking for a 3rd.

Here's a pict of one of them... (excuse the bolts, This was when I was putting the trigger guard and the folding stock on.)

P1080073-1.jpg

Here's one in it's present state:

P1080907.jpg

Edited by sKott