• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why so many gamers bitch that shooting games are unrealistic. The first person shooter genre was born from games that were absolutely nowhere near realistic (or even trying to be, for t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A     Check out Kobe with the noob-tube and Kimmel with the RPG.

Posted Images

27-1 is what my kill count was when it went black on me and I had just scored 5 kills with my Napalm strike that didn't get counted and my chopper gunner was on its way also when I lost the game. I was hoping it would have saved it in my recent games up to the time it went out but it didn't man I have to assume I would have gotten at least 40 kills out of that game as it was at the 4:15 time mark when it happened. I had to pick up enemy ammo packs as I was just running and gunning with the AK-47 using scavenger,hardened pro,hacker pro. I like hp alot keeps me from running into enemy claymores and detects all their cameras and motion sensors.

So with Hacker Pro, you can turn enemy equipment friendly. Does that work even on claymores? Like can you walk up behind an enemy claymore and make it friendly? Or does it only work on Sentry guns and SAM Turrets and stuff?

Honestly Dan I couldn't tell ya. I have not figured iut how to make the enemy equipment friendly but I have heard you can do it. I want to try booby trapping a care package but someone seems to grab it before I can get to it. Superhawk and his buddy and I were playing last night and I killed a guy from a distance that was trying to get his care package but someone on my team got to it first so I couldn't booby trap it. I have walked up to claymores but haven't seen any prompts come up to make it friendly but you still can't approach it from the front there might be a patch that they haven't done yet. Speaking of which did they actually make Ninja pro work now I heard they patched it but I don't use it on any classes. I just use HP so I can see where the claymores are and the motion sensors and cameras as you know someone has to be close by trying to get kills using them. I had a heck of a time getting HP as you need 25 kills with a claymore and 25 kills using the camera or the motion sensor within their radius best bet is to plant it close to a target on headquarters or a flag base on CTF. If I can get enough time I'll camp on some enemy equipment and try changing it friendly but i haven't seen any prompts for it so far.

:eek: Now that is awesome.

27-1 is what my kill count was when it went black on me and I had just scored 5 kills with my Napalm strike that didn't get counted and my chopper gunner was on its way also when I lost the game. I was hoping it would have saved it in my recent games up to the time it went out but it didn't man I have to assume I would have gotten at least 40 kills out of that game as it was at the 4:15 time mark when it happened. I had to pick up enemy ammo packs as I was just running and gunning with the AK-47 using scavenger,hardened pro,hacker pro. I like hp alot keeps me from running into enemy claymores and detects all their cameras and motion sensors.

So with Hacker Pro, you can turn enemy equipment friendly. Does that work even on claymores? Like can you walk up behind an enemy claymore and make it friendly? Or does it only work on Sentry guns and SAM Turrets and stuff?

Honestly Dan I couldn't tell ya. I have not figured iut how to make the enemy equipment friendly but I have heard you can do it. I want to try booby trapping a care package but someone seems to grab it before I can get to it. Superhawk and his buddy and I were playing last night and I killed a guy from a distance that was trying to get his care package but someone on my team got to it first so I couldn't booby trap it. I have walked up to claymores but haven't seen any prompts come up to make it friendly but you still can't approach it from the front there might be a patch that they haven't done yet. Speaking of which did they actually make Ninja pro work now I heard they patched it but I don't use it on any classes. I just use HP so I can see where the claymores are and the motion sensors and cameras as you know someone has to be close by trying to get kills using them. I had a heck of a time getting HP as you need 25 kills with a claymore and 25 kills using the camera or the motion sensor within their radius best bet is to plant it close to a target on headquarters or a flag base on CTF. If I can get enough time I'll camp on some enemy equipment and try changing it friendly but i haven't seen any prompts for it so far.

Oh, ok. Maybe you can't do it to claymores. I was just assuming any enemy equipment could be turned friendly.

As for the CP........it changes the color of the CP and the sign above it changes or disappears, IIRC, when you booby trap it, so it seems someone would have to be new to the game to actually go for it. The first time I saw one, I realized right away what it was and didn't go for it. I was going to try for Hacker Pro last prestige but never got around to it.

I'm not sure if they patched Ninja Pro yet. That's another thing I haven't bought this prestige. I figure I might as well not bother with it, until it's fixed. Honestly, since this last prestige....I've only bought Sleight of Hand, Ghost and Marathon, as far as perks. I'm going through this prestige like a poor man. :lolol:

Well last night I did get to hack a Sam Turret and a Sentry gun it was the first time I saw the prompts come up it said to " Hold square to Hack equipment " then it works just like planting a bomb or defusing one. Right after I hacked the Sam Turret it shot down their spy plane it was kinda cool I got to admit. I also hacked a Sentry gun but it ran out of operational time right after so I don't think I got any kills from it. Still trying to get a CP booby trapped to see what actually happens. As far as the claymores go it's kinda hard to get enough time around one to see if I can hack it I have walked right up to them from the backside but coming in from the front still gets you blown up. I wanted to play CTF last night as I need 9 more flag captures but that lobby we were in was giving me fits so i bailed i got killed so many times by the destroyer guys and that Samoan built guy it was ridiculous. Not sure what was happening if you weren't having problems but I was getting the little plug disconnected icon on my screen then it would come back only to have one fo them kill me. This game is really starting to tick me off as I have been having all sort of trouble the last couple days with transmission errors the disconnect thing and the game just freezing completely like you said you were getting where you have to shut down the PS3 to start over again. I hope they fix these issues soon or I'm going back to MW2 or MOH. I actually had a game last night where I went 0-15 I couldn't really tell you why is the funny thing as it didn't do anything funny with the screen but I would see a guy and start shooting first only to get dropped like hot potatoes and I was cranking off 5-10 rounds before they even returned fire but on the kill cam it would show them intiating the firing. I'm half tempted to go get a X-Box except I think they're behind this crap we're having to deal with so I don't want to give them any of my money. It was said they paid to get the early map releases for MW2 and paid to make sure they had the better version of this game also.

Well last night I did get to hack a Sam Turret and a Sentry gun it was the first time I saw the prompts come up it said to " Hold square to Hack equipment " then it works just like planting a bomb or defusing one. Right after I hacked the Sam Turret it shot down their spy plane it was kinda cool I got to admit. I also hacked a Sentry gun but it ran out of operational time right after so I don't think I got any kills from it. Still trying to get a CP booby trapped to see what actually happens. As far as the claymores go it's kinda hard to get enough time around one to see if I can hack it I have walked right up to them from the backside but coming in from the front still gets you blown up. I wanted to play CTF last night as I need 9 more flag captures but that lobby we were in was giving me fits so i bailed i got killed so many times by the destroyer guys and that Samoan built guy it was ridiculous. Not sure what was happening if you weren't having problems but I was getting the little plug disconnected icon on my screen then it would come back only to have one fo them kill me. This game is really starting to tick me off as I have been having all sort of trouble the last couple days with transmission errors the disconnect thing and the game just freezing completely like you said you were getting where you have to shut down the PS3 to start over again. I hope they fix these issues soon or I'm going back to MW2 or MOH. I actually had a game last night where I went 0-15 I couldn't really tell you why is the funny thing as it didn't do anything funny with the screen but I would see a guy and start shooting first only to get dropped like hot potatoes and I was cranking off 5-10 rounds before they even returned fire but on the kill cam it would show them intiating the firing. I'm half tempted to go get a X-Box except I think they're behind this crap we're having to deal with so I don't want to give them any of my money. It was said they paid to get the early map releases for MW2 and paid to make sure they had the better version of this game also.

I wonder if the original owner of the hacked equipment gets a prompt that lets them know their equipment has been hacked. It would be funny if it didn't, and then when someone went back to go move their Sentry, it just killed them. :lolol:

But yeah bro, we got slaughtered in that game of Demo on Cracked. I didn't have any lag, but we got screwed because everyone on our team backed out and it was only me and you when we switched to defending! I can't believe the game didn't throw more people into our team. Usually games fill back up pretty quick when people leave. Honestly, last night was probably most lag-free night I've had so far, and I only experienced 1 or 2 games that ended due to failed migration and whatnot. A big difference from what normally happens.

If you're on tonight, I'll try to help you get some flag caps. I already have Marathon Pro, so I don't really need the caps, but I can try to help cover you so you can get them. Last night when I had the flag on Cracked, I heard (Enemy Spyplane spotted).....so I went to go hide near our flag base (which was away). Because even with Ghost Pro, you become visible on the enemy map with the "KILL" symbol, if you're carrying their flag and they have a Spyplane up. One of our teammates must not have know this, because he kept saying "Where are you going with the flag?". I was a sitting duck if I were to sit right on our base waiting for our flag to be returned. Then he kept telling me to cap the flag. So I went and stood on our base, and started shooting at him. Then he's like "Oh yeah, we need to return our flag first". People are funny sometimes. :rolleyes:

I have hacker pro have had it for a few days now I have not seen any prompts for turning claymores but quite honestly I didn't see any prompts to convert any of the enemy equipment until just last night. I run it on 3 of my classes so it gets used more than any other perk I actually walked right up to a claymore the other day from the back side and got to stand there for about 10 seconds and no prompt showed up but haven't been able to stand for that long on any others. MP is just unlimited sprint correct? I got the flag quite a few times last night but always got killed one time about 10-15 feet away from the flag base. Maybe I should try running HP on my CTF class and try turning their claymores at their flag base friendly that would be cool. But it would take some actual team work so our guys wouldn't run in and blow them up before i get the chance to hack them. Well that one guy on our team last night was definitely running to the wrong base so he might be the one they were talking to he did it several times. He was even asking what to do with it when he got it but I didn't have my mic on at first and nobody was answering him so I got my mic. He did run the wrong way again though after that. Yeah I saw we were the only 2 left when it came time to defend and yeah we got murdered alright. I don't think it notifies them if their equipment gets hacked as no one from their team tried destroying the Sam Turret I hacked last night one of my guys went at it though and again I didn't have my mic in to tell him it was now ours so I just shot at him but he didn't get the hint.

Edited by theDuke

You CAN hack enemy devices INCLUDING claymores. You just need to acquire Hacker Pro. It does NOT notify the enemy when their device has been hacked.

Nice. What about C4's? I'm guessing not, because you'd have to have a clacker to blow it? Or maybe you could just double-tap the reload button like in MW2?

That's cool that it doesn't notify the enemy that it's been hacked. I still wish it didn't change the color of hacked CP's, because it's pretty easy to spot a hacked CP due to the color.

I have hacker pro have had it for a few days now I have not seen any prompts for turning claymores but quite honestly I didn't see any prompts to convert any of the enemy equipment until just last night. I run it on 3 of my classes so it gets used more than any other perk I actually walked right up to a claymore the other day from the back side and got to stand there for about 10 seconds and no prompt showed up but haven't been able to stand for that long on any others. MP is just unlimited sprint correct? I got the flag quite a few times last night but always got killed one time about 10-15 feet away from the flag base. Maybe I should try running HP on my CTF class and try turning their claymores at their flag base friendly that would be cool. But it would take some actual team work so our guys wouldn't run in and blow them up before i get the chance to hack them. Well that one guy on our team last night was definitely running to the wrong base so he might be the one they were talking to he did it several times. He was even asking what to do with it when he got it but I didn't have my mic on at first and nobody was answering him so I got my mic. He did run the wrong way again though after that. Yeah I saw we were the only 2 left when it came time to defend and yeah we got murdered alright.

Yeah, MP is just infinite sprint. I love it though, I feel so slow without it, and I like to run-n-gun most of the time. It's pretty much the only 1st-slot perk I ran in MW2.

I do remember that guy saying "What do I do with the flag once I take it?". I guess it can be confusing for someone who's never played it, when they take an enemy flag and ours is gone, so they have to wait.

Small world: I was looking at people's emblems in that lobby tonight and saw someone with a BFL and [AR15] clan tag. That djviper guy. Turns out he's from Arfcom and I had him on my friends list on my old D26NY name, but not my new name. He just randomly ended up in our lobby. What are the odds? :lolol: I sent him a message saying "Nice emblem! lol", and he responded with "thanks bro, ARFCOM!!". :lol:

Also, did you see that other guy with Kalashnikov something in his name? I thought that was another "small world" moment.

I wonder what happened to the connection on your end tonight, bro. When you sent that message, asking if I was stuck too. I checked the scoreboard and saw that you weren't in the match, and was like "WTF :huh: ". We had been playing that match for a few minutes already and it started normally. I dunno, maybe it wasn't just your end because one of the games after that, we were sitting in lobby and my name disappeared from the list, and then it booted me. So I assumed the lobby just closed. But I checked the friends list, and saw you and djviper were still in the same lobby. Then I go and mess around in the Theater, and when I was done, I check again, and you guys were still in the same lobby in a different map. So apparently, I was the only one to get booted :unsure: . So after you logged off, I go to play some Team Tactical, and then everything freezes up and I had to shut everything down. Weird stuff. I don't know what's up with it.

I don't know either but I'm just about to give up I had that one real good game last night and some fairly good ones but after that incident with me getting stuck out of the lobby I was getting killed all the time. On Radiation (i have to go to the theater mode and review it) I was getting killed like crazy and almost every single time it was by some one who had just respawned right behind me. I ran into the underground facility where all those tanks are and it was clear then wham I get shot from behind. Another time I ran in there again and it was clear again so I start climbing that ladder to get into the control office and wham shot from behind. Both times the kill cam showed them respawning right behind me that happened at least 10 times that game and I was sick and tired of it. I have read of other people complaining about the same issues of enemies respawning right behind you frequently. I don't know what's causing all these issues lately but I'm about ready to burn this disc up in a fire. It has taken the fun out of it the last few days. Sure I know I'm just average but I had a 1.16 K/D ratio so I was killing more than getting waxed myself but the last few days with all the issues I have been having I'm having a hard time getting a .50 K/D ratio.I'm not playing any differently. Like i said yesterday i was doing very well until the incident where I got locked out of a match then things went to He** in a hand basket I'm clearly initiating fire from my end but I'm getting killed by all these guys using just MP5K's while I rocking the Lord of War the infamous AK-47. I dumped almost my whole mag into a guys chest last night from about 75 (game) yards away before he started return firing with his MP5K, he fires about 5 rounds and drops me I have Hardened pro for God's sake. Another time I come upon a guy shooting it out with one of my team mates and I start firing with my AK I dump the whole mag COM into him, he kills my team mate then kills me while I'm reloading (He's using the MP5K) c'mon really. I wasn't having any of this kind of crap until the last few days sure I had the disconnects, the transmission errors, the migrating host, the lost games, but not getting my butt kicked every time I play now. the game I had last night with you Dan where I went 20 something and 5 IIRC everything was working normal so I can't explain this recent crap but I'm very disappointed right now with the issues I'm having and my pings and speed test are all showing good connection on my side. Sorry Rant off for now anyway.

I don't know either but I'm just about to give up I had that one real good game last night and some fairly good ones but after that incident with me getting stuck out of the lobby I was getting killed all the time. On Radiation (i have to go to the theater mode and review it) I was getting killed like crazy and almost every single time it was by some one who had just respawned right behind me. I ran into the underground facility where all those tanks are and it was clear then wham I get shot from behind. Another time I ran in there again and it was clear again so I start climbing that ladder to get into the control office and wham shot from behind. Both times the kill cam showed them respawning right behind me that happened at least 10 times that game and I was sick and tired of it. I have read of other people complaining about the same issues of enemies respawning right behind you frequently. I don't know what's causing all these issues lately but I'm about ready to burn this disc up in a fire. It has taken the fun out of it the last few days. Sure I know I'm just average but I had a 1.16 K/D ratio so I was killing more than getting waxed myself but the last few days with all the issues I have been having I'm having a hard time getting a .50 K/D ratio.I'm not playing any differently. Like i said yesterday i was doing very well until the incident where I got locked out of a match then things went to He** in a hand basket I'm clearly initiating fire from my end but I'm getting killed by all these guys using just MP5K's while I rocking the Lord of War the infamous AK-47. I dumped almost my whole mag into a guys chest last night from about 75 (game) yards away before he started return firing with his MP5K, he fires about 5 rounds and drops me I have Hardened pro for God's sake. Another time I come upon a guy shooting it out with one of my team mates and I start firing with my AK I dump the whole mag COM into him, he kills my team mate then kills me while I'm reloading (He's using the MP5K) c'mon really. I wasn't having any of this kind of crap until the last few days sure I had the disconnects, the transmission errors, the migrating host, the lost games, but not getting my butt kicked every time I play now. the game I had last night with you Dan where I went 20 something and 5 IIRC everything was working normal so I can't explain this recent crap but I'm very disappointed right now with the issues I'm having and my pings and speed test are all showing good connection on my side. Sorry Rant off for now anyway.

I hear ya. Same thing happens to me sometimes. I'll go 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths in one game, and then go 4-12 in the next one. I can usually chalk it up to "shit happens", but sometimes, I just get raped and it doesn't seem normal.

There's tons of complaints threads on the official CoD forums. Hopefully they start listening to them. Otherwise, if they don't.....well isn't MW3 coming out soon? :lolol:

Some kid messaged me and said he was going to report me for "aimbotting" after a match on Havana. I was all the way in the back on one side of the map, and saw a teammate close to me go down and heard the "sniper spotted!" announcement. So I knew he was going to be in the building all the way on the other side of the map, sniping down the long main street. So I sneak to the corner and ADS into the balcony/room and see a faint dark image. I line it up and start single-tapping him until he finally dies. I bet the kill-cam did make it look like an impossible shot (especially with a silenced gun), depending on what size TV he had. But I replied with "no aimbot, just me sitting 5' away from a 52" TV!". :lolol: So I don't know if he ever reported me or not.

The other night I was playing CTF and heard some guys talking saying their buddy got reported (for what I dunno) but one of them was saying did so and so prestige cause he's back to level 1 but the other guy says no he got reported but he got to keep all his money and stuff just demoted all the way back to level 1. Dan have you tried combat training on the Veteran level? If not try it and let me know what you think about the level of difficulty. Cause I do alright in those matches but it's like the dummies have aimbot they just don't stand there like on the recruit level. I play mostly on Hardened or Veteran level for practice with different weapons before jumping into a game with them. If you try it let me know. Yeah I can't understand the getting out gunned by guys with MP5K's as with Hardened pro it's supposed to help you not flinch when you get hit to keep your sights on target. It does work but lately I'm still getting dropped.

The other night I was playing CTF and heard some guys talking saying their buddy got reported (for what I dunno) but one of them was saying did so and so prestige cause he's back to level 1 but the other guy says no he got reported but he got to keep all his money and stuff just demoted all the way back to level 1. Dan have you tried combat training on the Veteran level? If not try it and let me know what you think about the level of difficulty. Cause I do alright in those matches but it's like the dummies have aimbot they just don't stand there like on the recruit level. I play mostly on Hardened or Veteran level for practice with different weapons before jumping into a game with them. If you try it let me know. Yeah I can't understand the getting out gunned by guys with MP5K's as with Hardened pro it's supposed to help you not flinch when you get hit to keep your sights on target. It does work but lately I'm still getting dropped.

Yeah, I don't know how the demoting thing works. But I do know that I'll be pissed if anything happens only based on the word of someone who just thinks I was cheating.

I think I tried Combat Training once, after seeing you and Superhawk playing it a lot. It's kinda cool, but like to be playing ranked matches, so I can rank up and make money, lol. I might give it a try again.

For any kind of challenge you have to go with at least Hardened but I think Veteran is pretty realistic see what you think. I set up a match one night for my son and he's gone 212-16 or something like that on the recruit level of play but i set it to Veteran and said here try this he said it was way harder almost too hard that's why I practice with it. I wanted to use the FAL so I went to combat training and played a few matches on the Veteran level then went to multiplayer online and got 2 consecutive games close to 20 kills with very few deaths using it cause the Dummies on Combat training are like they have aimbot on the veteran level. As far as the reporting incident goes I would hope they would go and look at the game in question before handing out any punishments cause I've felt like reporting those 2 destroyer guys the other night as something was definitely wrong there but I couldn't be sure if they were indeed cheating or if it was just some weird unexplainable crap. But I find it hard to believe that every time I grabbed the flag or was about to shoot their flag carrier that I got temporarily disconnected and then killed as soon as the connection resumed was pure coincidence. I even looked at the screen where it shows the level of connection and Samoan_built was showing 4 green bars the 2 destroyer guys 3 green bars and the rest of us the small red bar. The game before that one I had owned Samoan_built several times. I know there is hacking going on but I don't know how much anyone doing so can affect the game play as the obvious hacks I have seen put everyone on an even level if you use the host classes.

Edited by theDuke

So Dan what'd ya think about the Vet level last night? I had just adjusted my sensitivity from the default setting of low to #6 it was weird trying to get used to it but I can see partially why you guys like the higher setting. It was working ok for me not great but ok the only real problem I had was on the longer shots it was hard to hold them in my sights but up close it was easier to keep them in the sights as I could strafe back and forth quicker. The nerve damage in my neck does affect my hands some though and i kind of have a had time telling how much I'm moving the joysticks so it's a real adjustment for me but I was getting better with it as the night went on. I need just 2 more flag captures for MP kind of a waste though really as if I prestige again there it all goes again. We got my old PS3 back today and it's running updates right now so maybe later tonight we all can get on and let my kid join in if you guys don't mind. He's been chomping at the bit to get a chance to play with us all as he hears me laughing and talking to you guys. Hope to see some of you on tonight.

So Dan what'd ya think about the Vet level last night? I had just adjusted my sensitivity from the default setting of low to #6 it was weird trying to get used to it but I can see partially why you guys like the higher setting. It was working ok for me not great but ok the only real problem I had was on the longer shots it was hard to hold them in my sights but up close it was easier to keep them in the sights as I could strafe back and forth quicker. The nerve damage in my neck does affect my hands some though and i kind of have a had time telling how much I'm moving the joysticks so it's a real adjustment for me but I was getting better with it as the night went on. I need just 2 more flag captures for MP kind of a waste though really as if I prestige again there it all goes again. We got my old PS3 back today and it's running updates right now so maybe later tonight we all can get on and let my kid join in if you guys don't mind. He's been chomping at the bit to get a chance to play with us all as he hears me laughing and talking to you guys. Hope to see some of you on tonight.

That was hard as hell, lol. Pretty much the only kills I got were when I snuck up on people. But it was weird seeing D26NY playing. I got a kick out of that.

I keep my sensitivity at 5. It seems like a good balance. Fast enough, but not too fast to where you're struggling to keep your crosshairs on the enemy.

When we were playing CTF on Havan last night, I had the flag and was trying to get your attention (I was shooting at you and knifing the air :lolol: ). I was going to semtex-suicide myself so you could pick up the flag and cap it. We were right next to our flag base.

I'll be on tonight. So you had to buy another Black Ops game disc for your second PS3, or can you play the spitscreen on 2 TV's or something?

Yeah he actually bought a new game before I started having all kinds of problems with mine. still not sure what's taking place maybe their servers or connection problems on my end though last night was more normal for me except trying to get used to the higher sensitivity setting. It doesn't seem as bad as MW2 though I had tried turning that up to 8 then back to 6 then back to 4 then back to 2 where I left it. The higher settings got me murdered too much. That's funny I didn't even know you were trying to get my attention I didn't feel any vibration from you knififng me or shooting me and I was hanging around trying to help protect you in case our guys got our flag returned. My son's a knifing fool he can knife like crazy so he'd be a good player to have running with a flag carrier. I think that may be part of my problem is I seem to knife when I'm trying to shoot and shoot when I'm trying to knife I hate coming across an enemy then knife the mid air as I'm trying to ADS to shoot but I think that has something to do with my hands also not knowing how much pressure I'm exerting on the joystick. I tried for a while switching the melee button to the 'O' button and have the crouch and prone be the joystick but what was happening then was I would go to ADS and wham I'd go prone. It actually wasn't too bad as it's just like all those guys that do it to avoid getting shot but it bothered me most when some guy was behind a wall or rock with just his head exposed and I'd go to ADS and lose sight of him altogether. I don't think you can split screen two TV's but then again I can't say for sure I know you can split screen on one TV. Guess we should have tried split screening two TV's first.

Oh yeah as far as seeing D26NY it puts all the people in your friends list on teams. I f you haven't played with any friends for a few days it puts random names over the dummies. I see my other ID Saiga-12ga all the time and my son xVENOM-ATTAKx all the time as well it's kind of weird like you said but kind of neat at the same time. I'm sure the dummies have some sort of aimbot on the veteran level I was playing on ARRAY and was just approaching one of the windows didn't even get a chance to look out of it and wham I got sniped. I watched the KC and saw the dummie shooting another dummie on my team and then just target and fire at the same time on me even though I wasn't visible in the window. I was holy crap wish I could do that. I think it's fairly good practice though. I even had a few of them trying to Tomahawk me last night I could see it fly right past my head.

Yeah he actually bought a new game before I started having all kinds of problems with mine. still not sure what's taking place maybe their servers or connection problems on my end though last night was more normal for me except trying to get used to the higher sensitivity setting. It doesn't seem as bad as MW2 though I had tried turning that up to 8 then back to 6 then back to 4 then back to 2 where I left it. The higher settings got me murdered too much. That's funny I didn't even know you were trying to get my attention I didn't feel any vibration from you knififng me or shooting me and I was hanging around trying to help protect you in case our guys got our flag returned. My son's a knifing fool he can knife like crazy so he'd be a good player to have running with a flag carrier. I think that may be part of my problem is I seem to knife when I'm trying to shoot and shoot when I'm trying to knife I hate coming across an enemy then knife the mid air as I'm trying to ADS to shoot but I think that has something to do with my hands also not knowing how much pressure I'm exerting on the joystick. I tried for a while switching the melee button to the 'O' button and have the crouch and prone be the joystick but what was happening then was I would go to ADS and wham I'd go prone. It actually wasn't too bad as it's just like all those guys that do it to avoid getting shot but it bothered me most when some guy was behind a wall or rock with just his head exposed and I'd go to ADS and lose sight of him altogether. I don't think you can split screen two TV's but then again I can't say for sure I know you can split screen on one TV. Guess we should have tried split screening two TV's first.

Yeah, it definitely works out good when you have people protecting the flag runner. Maybe we can get some sort of organization going tonight if your son's playing too. I don't need any more flag caps, so if you see me with the flag, come over to me and I'll suicide myself near our flag base so you can cap it, lol.

I finally bought a sniper rifle and gave that a try. Pretty bad at it, just like MW2. I bought the L86-something. It's a bolt action.....but I get doubles sometimes with 1 pull of the trigger :huh: . I don't know why.

I'm up for a few games later tonight as well. My friend bmxer2520 will join us too. Have you got a mic yet shooter?

Not yet. I'm penny pinching lately. I'm already going to be screwed when it comes to getting my girl something for Christmas. :ded:

Hmmm doesn't she need a bluetooth headset.

Do standard cellphone Blu-Tooth's work with PS3? She bought one a long time ago for her phone, but couldn't use it because she has ears the size of an infant's ears :lolol: . It might still be kicking around in her car, but I don't remember seeing it the last 2 times we gave it a douching.

(....oh yeah, in case any of you are wondering why I back out of lobbies on occasion....it's because I smoke, and need my fix every now and then :ph34r: . A couple of the guys on Arfcom that I've played with asked me. So I just thought I'd throw that out there, because I know I'm always sending Duke a "brb" message when I go smoke. I'll just jump back into lobby when a spot opens up)

Oh snap, I caught Duke slippin'! :lolol:

There he is, minding his own business. Just checking out the map display, waiting to call in his napalm strike. When along comes that KalashnikovJunky bastard..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGGtYhX_qN8

(I'm noticing that when I went back to watch some previous games, every single Player Card that pops up is always mine, but with other people's info on them. Weird.)

:lol: Sorry bro, I had to!

How'd you guys like those two Havana matches? :devil: Those were unusually good games for me. I normally don't do that good. But my Lightweight/Sleight of Hand Pro/Marathon Pro class with the AK74u was really working for me in those 2 games.

...........and just because I'm addicted to this freaking theater feature, and uploading every random clip of mine that I think is cool, here's a random cross-bow stick of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZjHVSZloYU

It's always satisfying when you stick someone with the cross-bow, ain't it? :super:

Check out your kid's quadruple, Gene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ORICU07Oo

I saw that on the kill-feed and was like :o:lol: . The most I've gotten with the RC is 2.

EDIT: Superhawk's buddy, BMXer, was one of the unlucky ones to get killed in that quad, lol.

Edited by -Shooter-

Yeah I have chucked countless tomahawks on maps trying to get this lucky and it finally paid off. Thanks for posting it Dan I can't even seem to get an account made at COD BO. It goes to the loading screen and never gets past 11% loading I have been trying ever since you explained what to do but have had no luck. We kept getting booted last night and I was even playing on default dial up I guess my kid kept getting booted and he said we didn't have an internet connection, I said we have to as I'm still playing my wife said I can't get a connection on my laptop and my daughter said she couldn't get one either on her IPOD. I said I don't know what to tell you all as I'm still playing well when I left the lobby I was in then I got booted also. I have now started using the M16 with an ACOG and a suppressor with my GHost pro/warlord pro/hacker pro class and man that thing in that configuration is crazy deadly. In the game you just posted my tomahawk video from I had one instance where I was shooting it out with 2 guys both using Famas' one with RDS and took out both of them because of the accuracy with the ACOG. Our internet shut down on us last night I guess for updates or up grades supposedly to our service but it would be nice if they let you know they are going to do it.

Try this link: http://www.callofduty.com/age-gate?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.callofduty.com%2Ftheater%3Fpath%3Dtheater

That one should bypass that loading screen and bring you directly to the Theater page (still need to put in your age, though) where you can make an account. (You also need a YouTube account to link to it though)