I wouldn't doubt if he was hacking somehow. After literally seeing a guys hack menus on MW2 (spectating in S&D), and experiencing the crazy mods he had in a ranked lobby.....anything's possible, I guess. I saw yet another guy who obviously did some sort of Prestige hack. He was 10th Prestige (yet only had 4 days played, making it impossible, even for the best player) and he had the animated 15th Prestige player card background. There's hacking going on, for sure, even though some people think it can't be done on PS3.

Time for another one of my random game clips! :lolol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvA90ywgBNY

I took out the whole entire enemy team (granted, it was only 4 of them, because it was Team Tac) pretty quick in this S&D match. I went on to go like 8-0. No one on the other team even got a kill, lol. So that makes it pretty clear that I did good, more because they sucked, as opposed to me being that good :lolol: . I love stunning people and then chucking a semtex. They can't really get away from it. I'd prefer to use the flash, but for some odd reason, the animation your character goes through to throw the flash seems like 4 hours longer than when you throw a stun. It's weird. But whenever I use the flash 'nades, I always feel vulnerable because the animation takes so long.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no idea why so many gamers bitch that shooting games are unrealistic. The first person shooter genre was born from games that were absolutely nowhere near realistic (or even trying to be, for t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A     Check out Kobe with the noob-tube and Kimmel with the RPG.

Posted Images

Well it seemed to me that something wasn't right with that guy some of his kills looked normal and some did not. I admit openly that I'm not that good but I don't usually get owned that bad that many times in a row. The first couple games you guys all said you didn't even come across him that's because he was killing me all the time LOL. But after the second game against him I started hearing more guys complaining about him also heck even some of the guys that were on his team that ended up on our team later said something didn't seem right. I don't know how the aimbot works so I can't really tell if he was using it as it wasn't always obvious like maybe you can turn it on and off to try to make it look more legit. I did look at his combat record and he has a very good KDR some of his recent games were 10.00 and over but most were between 2-5 something. Now is he really that good or is there cheating going on he said he was not very good that we all just sucked really bad but his KDR suggest that he's above normal in my opinion and to continuously get kills in the 40's with just single digit deaths against our group which I think is fairly good just seems like he had some advantage going on. If not guilty why did he leave as soon as it was brought up? I was accused of lag switching before on MW2 but defended myself and stayed on playing with my accuser who happened to end up on my team and he actually apologized as he said he could see I was lagging myself very badly. I didn't feel I was lagging in those games the other night so I think aimbot or the dude is just phenomenal and has sixth sense to find players behind walls and around corners before even getting line of sight on them. Also if you noticed almost every game his team mates were single digit kills and double digit deaths so he pretty much destroyed us on his own.

I bet he was running something like this during those games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDu-y4pj8s

Could be. And I doubt you'd see that stuff in Theater Mode, since it's on his end, not the server end.

I'm starting to get pissed off with trying to find a damn Sentry gun to swipe for Ghost Pro. Every Prestige up until now, I've randomly found one before I even had the other 2 requirements for Ghost Pro even done. I ended up in a CTF lobby today that I heard the announcement that two freaking enemy Sentry guns were being dropped. But I couldn't make it there. Then, of course, for the next 2 games, I ended up on the same team as these 2 guys who were running Sentry as a killstreak. I shit you not, there were 4, yes FOUR Sentry guns near our flag base from these 2 guys!!!! If only I was on the other team, I'm sure I could have knifed at least 1 of them. F my life! :ded:

I'm about to boost for it with someone in a FFA lobby. :lolol:

I bet he was running something like this during those games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDu-y4pj8s

That very well could be as it said in the description that you can configure it however you want for your style of game play. It even said you could use it without being accused of cheating. Though he didn't always hit us in the head but maybe you don't have to it didn't say anything about needing to mod the controller so it may have been something real close to what you posted or maybe that was it.

Awesome games last night. The "Charge" bugle seemed to work for us most of the games. That was the quickest I went into CTF and needing 12 more captures for Marathon Pro. I don't know what exactly happened our streak went to shit when that hofFa703 and his guys got into our lobby. Numerous times I watched kill cam and he starts fire before I round the corner by then he's already lit me up and can't fire back. It was also good to have another forum member join us and play last night Bigcec1 stopped in with his new X-mas gift. KJ, when are you gonna get a mic so we can relay info and tactics two ways.

lol yeah finally got the game and I figured out why my mic would not work had to change a set up on the ps3 so next time I can confuse every one cause I still have not learned the maps but working on it

Fun games might be on later.

Anyone else notice that when you attach the silencer on the AKS-74u, it's attached to the existing brake? I looked closely and saw the trademark krink brake still on the gun, and I was wondering WTF lol.

I still want to know why the 74u is in the "SMG" category! :lolol:

Anyone else notice that when you attach the silencer on the AKS-74u, it's attached to the existing brake? I looked closely and saw the trademark krink brake still on the gun, and I was wondering WTF lol.

I still want to know why the 74u is in the "SMG" category! :lolol:

Probably because it's reppin' that SBR status :lolol: But I just about died of laughter last night after I saw that with the suppressor and the brake.

Dan not sure if you heard bigcec1 but he said he has a bluetooth you could have. We kicked some serious tail last night I almost felt guilty but I was just using the M14 and the M16 mostly man the more I use the M14 the more i like it. Maybe see some of you back on tonight.

Good games the past couple nights, guys. The one night, I boosted my Win/Loss ratio quite a bit, and upped my win streak from 10 to like 17. We were killing it.

Hell, even last night when I jumped on after drinking a little, I was doing OK. Some of the fast movements on the screen made me feel a lil sick at time, haha.

Dan not sure if you heard bigcec1 but he said he has a bluetooth you could have. We kicked some serious tail last night I almost felt guilty but I was just using the M14 and the M16 mostly man the more I use the M14 the more i like it. Maybe see some of you back on tonight.

No, I didn't hear him. That's a nice offer, but I'll end up getting one sooner or later, lol. I almost convinced my buddy last night to give me his headset. He was drunk, and I almost had it :lolol: .

Yeah my ratios are pretty good on my Saiga-12ga account also. We have been pretty much destroying the other teams for a few days now though occasionally we come up against some pretty stiff competition. I have been using the M14 and the M16 and the FAL exclusively and doing fairly well with all of them averaging high teens to twenty something kills and and alot of single digit deaths or low teens. I have 6 videos on my file share of our recent games.

well shooter being you passed on the mic I gave it to my brother inlaw but I might have a cable one at the house that might work when I get home I'll check cause I'm not going to use it scence my wife got me a nice one that's a bit over kill but she does not have to listen to the tv now that I can just mute it :)

ok so this host migration crap is pissing me off just a tad got stuck in a migration for 15 min,s and finally had to quit the game

I've had it happen quite a few times, too. Or I'll get stuck at "Waiting for other players...", and I'll have to quit the game, which causes the PS3 to shut down and restart. Believe it or not.......the Host Migration actually used to be worse, when BO first came out :ded: . Another thing that happens sometimes, is when I get stuck at "Waiting for other players..." at the beginning of a match, I'll hear people on the mic and they already started the match. Happened one night a few of us were in a party. Me and Duke were stuck at the loading screen, and then we hear his son say "Oh yeah, First Blood!". He had already started the match, and we were stuck at the loading screen. Weird stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E4yi7YXTYE

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: I caught this guy sleepin', and he didn't even hear me plant the claymore.

That is funny Dan I too have been looking for tactical insertions to plant a claymore by I did it the other night to quite a few of them when bigcec1 and I were playing. Last night on Radiation I came across 2 TI placed side by side so I planted the claymore right between them and stayed around to watch. Well they respawned but neither one got killed from it but it stunned them and I ended up killing both anyway with the Galil. Man they were setting them up all over the map and I just kept planting claymores by them. I finally got enough flag captures last night to get MP now I'm working on Scavenger pro and hardline pro. I did also make a Flak jacket class for the next time we all play demolition or headquarters or S&D. Still also doing fairly well with the FAL I even went back to it after trying a few games with the AK-47. Man dual mags with SOH pro is lightening fast reloads and even have a noob tube on a FAL with my FJ class. I was getting bored with the game already so I had to change some things up to stay interested. I have noticed an influx of noob tubers since Christmas so I figured might as well try and beat them at their own game. I also read something very interesting yesterday about how some guys seem to be invincible, well they had an explanation for it and it seems like that may well be the case. They are claiming it usually is someone who has joined the game after the start and the coding doesn't always know what team they're on so it might think the person is on your team hence the invincibility and why you can hear them talking alot also. I have come across guys that are really hard to kill like dumping a whole extended mag from the FAL right into a guys chest and head only to have him either kill me with 2 rounds or his knife, also happened when I was using the Galil with an extended mag I mean 50 rounds into a guy only to have him hit me twice with his MP5K and I die. I also ran into 3 guys yesterday with 2nd chance I dropped all 3 but got killed as the first guy started shooting me as I was firing at the other 2 guys, man I hate that perk. On Havana I was sniping and hit a guy clear down on the other end of the street and he fell into 2nd chance behind a car I couldn't hit him with a follow up shot but somehow he got me with one round from his pistol now tell me that isn't BS. Oh well rant off maybe catch some games with ya'll l8r. theDuke out.

Edited by theDuke

Yeah, planting claymores at TI's is always fun, too. :lolol:

I've had it happen where I hear people on the enemy team, when I know I shouldn't. But I can't think of any times I've encountered anyone who is invincible. But it would make sense about the whole "the game not knowing what team their on" thing. I also hate Second Chance. I realize it's in the game, so people are going to use it, so I won't complain about it too much....but man, those bastards are annoying.

I always keep a noob-tuber class handy. I'll have a Galil with noob-tube, and RPG as a secondary (or China Lake for the last couple levels before Prestige). I'm becoming pretty accurate with the China Lake since last Prestige :lolol: .

I got my 15 flag caps toward Marathon Pro already, and lucked out on finding a Sentry toward Ghost Pro. So far so good.

(BTW, I got booted from the party earlier when we were about to play Demolition. I thought the party got broken up, but I looked and saw all you guys still in pre-game lobby. So I figured I'd just jump into some CTF.)

You're lucky you got booted as we got our butts handed to us. I remembered why I hate Demolition again after that the other team got the bomb first and got right to the objective then guarded it with guys using LMG and Flak jacket so we couldn't rout them out for nothing. Then they moved on over to our side and just pinned us down like crazy. It was on Launch so they had good cover and high ground and we couldn't do anything to stop them. They worked together really well they even had one guy with a flame thrower so if we got close we just got burned out. They also had choppers and napalm strikes as well as dogs just wave after wave of them so we didn't stand a chance. My son said "that's it I'm quitting" I said "no you're not you guys wanted to play this game so you're going to see it through". I mean we really got destroyed I don't know if the other guys play together all the time or they just listened to someone about the strategy but they cleaned house on us. A couple of them were running the same clan tag and every one of them hit above 40 for kills and single to mid teens for deaths with their top guy around 70 something and 7 IIRC. For some reason I can't fire the FAL or the M14 fast anymore and they seem to not have much affect. I know Superhawk said there was a hot patch yesterday and that now he can really fire the M14 fast with no stoppages but mine seems to be the opposite so go figure. I started using the AUG last night with favorable results which doesn't make sense as I never could do much with it before. I was using the FAL as I could fire that faster than the AK and it has better stopping power but now I can't seem to fire it fast at all.

You're lucky you got booted as we got our butts handed to us. I remembered why I hate Demolition again after that the other team got the bomb first and got right to the objective then guarded it with guys using LMG and Flak jacket so we couldn't rout them out for nothing. Then they moved on over to our side and just pinned us down like crazy. It was on Launch so they had good cover and high ground and we couldn't do anything to stop them. They worked together really well they even had one guy with a flame thrower so if we got close we just got burned out. They also had choppers and napalm strikes as well as dogs just wave after wave of them so we didn't stand a chance. My son said "that's it I'm quitting" I said "no you're not you guys wanted to play this game so you're going to see it through". I mean we really got destroyed I don't know if the other guys play together all the time or they just listened to someone about the strategy but they cleaned house on us. A couple of them were running the same clan tag and every one of them hit above 40 for kills and single to mid teens for deaths with their top guy around 70 something and 7 IIRC. For some reason I can't fire the FAL or the M14 fast anymore and they seem to not have much affect. I know Superhawk said there was a hot patch yesterday and that now he can really fire the M14 fast with no stoppages but mine seems to be the opposite so go figure. I started using the AUG last night with favorable results which doesn't make sense as I never could do much with it before. I was using the FAL as I could fire that faster than the AK and it has better stopping power but now I can't seem to fire it fast at all.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of Demo anyway. Whenever I go for Ninja Pro again (only went for it once before), I'll probably play some Demo, as it's easier to get plants than in S&D, and you need 10 for Ninja Pro (actual detonation doesn't matter). Other than that, it's not a mode I like to play, really.

That sucks about the FAL and M14. I don't use them much, so I haven't noticed anything.

There's supposed to be a 1.06 patch (today, I think). Something about the 74u w/grip being nerfed. They said it returned to center too quickly. That's already a definite.

Then they're also considering making it so that if you put someone in Second Chance, and someone else get's the kill, you still get the kill points and they'll get the assist points. That's a good addition, I think. They're also thinking about making it so you can only be revived one time. That's another good idea, because I honestly think it's bullshit that someone can get put into Second Chance NUMEROUS times and still continue their killstreak if they get revived. It's BS, because they're obviously not a good player if they're constantly getting put into Second Chance, and don't deserve to have their killstreak maintained.

Yeah i read the same thing yesterday it was posted by VAHN one of their developers. They said they had been getting numerous complaints that guys went invincible for a split second while dropping into SC. They at first dismissed it but he said in his post that they have found it to be true so they might change it some. They indeed did say they were going to take some power away from the AK74U and make it not return to center so fast. I don't know what was going on last night but today the FAL was working fine for me again but I did have it stop firing twice in one match but it worked fine in the rest of them. Actually had several games with KDR well over 1 using it today also made good use of the AUG. Treyarch said they wanted this game to be the best supported game of the series so hopefully that plays out and they fix it as since the hot patch yesterday I have been having more connection errors and more problems taking parties to matches.

Yeah, the random freezes are still pissing me off. Even today when I went into Theater Mode, it froze up. I couldn't even hold the PS button down to get to the XMB. I had to turn it off with the power button on the console.

On the plus side.............I got another one, and this time, I was just an asshole:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9XUZWcI_U

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's pretty damn funny I don't stay still that long for people to do that to me lol I would get to bored

Lol, I hear ya. I can sit for that long, if I'm playing defense on CTF or something. I just don't understand how some people have no situational awareness. In Black Ops, you can hear enemy call outs, like "Planting claymore". So I don't know how people ignore hearing that right near them, and don't respond to it, when they (should) know it's not a teammate; foreign accents vs American. I just think that guy was relying too much on his claymore that was at the entrance I came in. I saw it, and threw a stun at it before I went in. So he never heard "Your equipment has been destroyed", and thought he was safe. :lolol:

Check out this bullshit...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BksvUP6TWDg

I love how my 2 Care Packages just fall through the ground. :ded:

They stayed on the minimap for awhile, eventhough they disappeared into the hell, apparently. I even tried laying on the ground to see if I could capture them :lolol: . You guys ever had this happen?

Check out this bullshit...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BksvUP6TWDg

I love how my 2 Care Packages just fall through the ground. :ded:

They stayed on the minimap for awhile, eventhough they disappeared into the hell, apparently. I even tried laying on the ground to see if I could capture them :lolol: . You guys ever had this happen?

I've had it happen multiple times Dan as well as my RC-XD falling through the map floor several times. Seems to happen with the CP most of the times on Nuketown for me although I've had it happen on almost all the maps at one time or the other. The RC-XD would just fall right through the floor as soon as i deployed it and you could see it falling underneath then it would just blow up on it's own. I have even fallen through the map a few times myself. I'm more disappointed right now with the members of our party not making it into the lobbies together almost always takes several tries.