Just got back from picking up my new G19. Can't wait to shoot it. :super:

Thanks again to Greg @ CSS here for hooking me up with his FFL buddy. Stand-up guy right there (both of them).

Anyway, here's the obligatory pics, eventhough it's the same as every other Gen3 G19 you've ever seen:

P8170443.jpg

P8170445.jpg

.......and some pics with both Glocks; 19 and 23:

P8170444.jpg

P8170446.jpg

Now the only thing I need (besides ammo, yes, I know :D ) is a G18 mag for the 19 and the new 22rd .40 mag for the 23!

Ammo and long, romantic trips the range! Congrats on the new acquisition, it should serve you well for many decades.

Yeah, I can't wait to take it out. I have a ton of Brown Bear 9mm that needs shooting!

Very nice!! We need to get together and pair our two 19s together now.

Yeah bro, a South-Eastern Saiga Shoot would be awesome if we could arrange it somewhere centered where a lot of people could come.

Ammo and long, romantic trips the range! Congrats on the new acquisition, it should serve you well for many decades.

Yeah, I can't wait to take it out. I have a ton of Brown Bear 9mm that needs shooting!

Yeah bro, a South-Eastern Saiga Shoot would be awesome if we could arrange it somewhere centered where a lot of people could come.

Well, where's a good middle point. It's gotta be another free-state.

Well, where's a good middle point. It's gotta be another free-state.

Not sure. I know we've got a lot of members in the general south-east area though.

Congrats Shooter. Let us know how they shoot side by side, as far as snap.

Thanks man, and will do.

From what I hear, the difference is small. But I'll let you know what I personally think when I get some trigger time on it.

I don't see a huge difference with my G19 & G23 as far as recoil. The .40 has a tad bit more but nothing big.

Welcome to the G19/G23 owners club Shooter!

Edited by MT Predator

I don't see a huge difference with my G19 & G23 as far as recoil. The .40 has a tad bit more but nothing big.

That's it, I'm grabbing a G23 ASAP so I can join this club you speak of!

Congrats on an awesome gun! Man those pictures make me want to get another Glock. I sold my first to get an HK USP 45. Wish I would of had the brains to hold on to it. It does everything my HK did for alot less. For some reason HK has power over me. I bought it when I was real young and was all about what was cool. Now I have a wife and two kids and I'm about what works(with in the budget). Fine weapons.

I know, I feel kinda left out now. lol

Thanks man. Now I gotta get a G30 to cover the .45 slot! :super:

Owen-Starsky-Hutch-Signature-Do-It.jpg

Congrats on an awesome gun! Man those pictures make me want to get another Glock. I sold my first to get an HK USP 45. Wish I would of had the brains to hold on to it. It does everything my HK did for alot less. For some reason HK has power over me. I bought it when I was real young and was all about what was cool. Now I have a wife and two kids and I'm about what works(with in the budget). Fine weapons.

Thanks man. I'm really liking Glock so far. With the proven reliability and cost, I guess you can't go wrong (as long as it fits your hand).

I know, I feel kinda left out now. lol

It's cool. You're good people, you can come hang whenever you want bro! :D

Sorry I had too......

PRO3079.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Fuck you, guy! :lol::lolol: