CCW prints. I don't think I care.

DaveM-I've been using the thunderwear as my DEEP concealment lately. I stitched my phone holder to a IWB holster (why no one has done this for $ is beyond me, maybe they have and I just don't know) and that works ok but you really can't beat the Glock clip and a zach holster.

LOL! just read my last post and realized I NEVER GAVE YOU THE LINK!

http://masterofconcealment.com/

Have you smelled your thunder pants lately??? LOL, I had one and had to wash it every 2-3 days and it deteriorated within 10 months.....

As far as adapt your cell holster to it, they do make something like that, except the holster that your pistol goes in is made out of leather.....

Yup, That's why I own 4 pairs......(excessive?) LOL! not really, I asked for them for Christmas one year, apparently no one in my family talks about what they got each other!

The phone/holster I use is made of leather. Custom done by my buddy's father who does shoe repair.

• 3 weeks later...

Ya always hear the , 'my cock is bigger than your cock arguments', but here we've, 'My cock is older than your cock' :lolol:

I carry every day, IWB, SA XD9 4" service model in various holsters, from Uncle Mike's to SuperTuck, I generally wear a simple gray pocket Tshirt one size too large.

It cover loosely with a big bulge in the same area as my phone and Gerber tool.

It is just a bulge to most folks.

And if they do recognize it for what it is and don't like it, fuck'em.

Edited by ChileRelleno

You mean to tell me that NOBODY is using fanny packs anymore???? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I would not worry about too many people spotting anything, even if it does print. The only ones that are going to notice are the ones that are looking around for concealed weapons. Most people are so oblivious to their surroundings due to phones, Ipods, etc. that they can't even drive their cars correctly let alone spot a print on someone carrying CCW.

Most of my off duty time is spent in a t-shirt and sweats, so a holster is normally out of the question. I either carry a Kahr CW9 in a belly band under the t-shirt or a Para Warthog in a false day planner.

You mean to tell me that NOBODY is using fanny packs anymore???? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Yeah, a couple of my gunnie buds still do. I've been trying to get then to change their ways. So far, zippo.

I would not worry about too many people spotting anything, even if it does print. The only ones that are going to notice are the ones that are looking around for concealed weapons. Most people are so oblivious to their surroundings due to phones, Ipods, etc. that they can't even drive their cars correctly let alone spot a print on someone carrying CCW.

True. Most people would seem to be in 'Condition White' when out and about. Store parking lots are pretty bad for high numbers of these types.

I either carry a Kahr CW9 in a belly band under the t-shirt or a Para Warthog in a false day planner.

I own a CW9. Does the belly band allow for rapid, safe draw in your opinion GPD?

I own a CW9. Does the belly band allow for rapid, safe draw in your opinion GPD?

Kevin,

I actually like the belly band for several reasons, but mostly muscle memory. With the belly band, I can position the Kahr in the same place while off duty that I carry it in while on duty (vest holster-left side of body for right handed draw). It holds the gun tight enough for me to carry while jogging and workouts. The draw is plenty fast, but it does take just a little more practice to get used to the straight up motion. I just grab the bottom of the t-shirt and lift it up while drawing the Kahr with my right hand (left hand is also possible if injured). They are cheap enough that I bought two of them for washing/cleaning purposes. I've never had my gun even come close to falling out with the light weight CW9, but I have not tested anything heavier. Hope this helped.

I use a G26 and an Andrews Custom Leather IWB. Conceals easily under a T-shirt. The holster has been in use since about '95 and is still in good shape. I also used this same holster for a G17 and no one ever noticed. Its best to get overly long shirts made of thick material. Just my .02.

Kevin,

I actually like the belly band for several reasons, but mostly muscle memory. With the belly band, I can position the Kahr in the same place while off duty that I carry it in while on duty (vest holster-left side of body for right handed draw). It holds the gun tight enough for me to carry while jogging and workouts. The draw is plenty fast, but it does take just a little more practice to get used to the straight up motion. I just grab the bottom of the t-shirt and lift it up while drawing the Kahr with my right hand (left hand is also possible if injured). They are cheap enough that I bought two of them for washing/cleaning purposes. I've never had my gun even come close to falling out with the light weight CW9, but I have not tested anything heavier. Hope this helped.

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it. :up: