Im not sure that that even IS a screwdriver, in the cleaning kit. I know its a front sight adjustment tool, but the flat part? I dunno....I always used the cleaning patch attachment/chamber ream slot to turn the front sight tool...Id LOVE to see someone try to use that thing to turn out a buttstock screw without assistance....that would make some entertainment, thats for sure...

that screwdriver is not OEM....you can tell because there is no factory stamp on it!! beware impersonations!! LOL

btw....you can remove the rear sight without any tools, and you can reinstall it without a tool, too....

Riiiighhhhttttt, impersonations :unsure:

So how many should I out ya down for??

Also!! These just in direct from the factory!!!

Get yours today!!!

post-25308-082540500 1282847707_thumb.jpg

Dudes, and dudettes,

Take your cleaning kit (the little black tube with the cap and all the accessories inside that we never use).

Now, open it up and dump it out. Take the flat, screwdriver-looking piece. Now, take the black TUBE itself and stick the fat end of the flat screwdriver-looking piece into the black tube and make a T-handle... you now have a make-shift screwdriver that DOES indeed work. A Saiga-Screw Driver. OEM too.

• Like 1

Dudes, and dudettes,

Take your cleaning kit (the little black tube with the cap and all the accessories inside that we never use).

Now, open it up and dump it out. Take the flat, screwdriver-looking piece. Now, take the black TUBE itself and stick the fat end of the flat screwdriver-looking piece into the black tube and make a T-handle... you now have a make-shift screwdriver that DOES indeed work. A Saiga-Screw Driver. OEM too.

Those are all lies and slander. All you need is my fine product. :smoke:

• Like 1

Dudes, and dudettes,

Holy Shit!

You're one of the few I've seen who actually know how to use the tool kit!

Give this man a cookie!

Now, if the gun that the poster has was used & came with a raised front sight like this one...

EFS-M3G3-1s.jpg

Except it had standard screws, like most gun screws are....

The post would actually make sense.

Pics would be great to clear things up on that post.

Edited by Paulyski

Dudes, and dudettes,

Be careful, he said it first and might have a patent. How dare you develop anything! Lawyers have been notified...

Dudes, and dudettes,

Be careful, he said it first and might have a patent. How dare you develop anything! Lawyers have been notified...

:lolol:

I signed up and left him a comment..I'll be glad to leave more if you guys want to say anything to him/her....

apparently I can't call him a fucking moron, they keep deleting my comment

I dont see any comments, do you have to sign up to see them too? lol

I signed up and left him a comment..I'll be glad to leave more if you guys want to say anything to him/her....

apparently I can't call him a fucking moron, they keep deleting my comment

thats AWESOME!!! I got $5.00 that says they never get back to you about being pointed in the right direction...lol