locked out

I sent PM"S to Juggs and Usmc river (both mods) To the effect that SaigaTech needs Tech support with a link to this thread. Good luck.

Delete all your cookies and clear your history.

Allready tried on both computers

just tried again

never had this problem before

Still don't understand why forum moderators / administrators have not attemped to help.

Dinner time?

I did not receive a PM from you. Have you tried me yet?

.........btw you can thank chowderhead72 for tipping me off.

thanks 'MCASSgt New River' I have used the email function to contact moderator 3 times?

Any idea's figured someone was upset at saigatechusa again

See the warning level below my avatar? I've been a good boy lately :exciting:

Thanks for any help

And thank you chowderhead72 :big_smile:

Edited by saigatechusa

Come to the CHAT room and we can discuss this and get to the base of the problem.

Wish I could can't PM or Chat Tried 3 puters now?

I have tried every thing cookies, history, firewall, lowered threat protection...........

Have you checked my account?

Thanks

Come to the CHAT room and we can discuss this and get to the base of the problem.

Wish I could can't PM or Chat Tried 3 puters now?

I have tried every thing cookies, history, firewall, lowered threat protection...........

Have you checked my account?

Thanks

Recently the forum software was tweeked again as evidenced by the chat tab moving... Maybe try another browser just to rule that out?

Are you using explorer? If so what version?

Dang Ray. Got you on a very short leash then. Have you tried calling Makc and seeing if he can correct the problem for you. It sound like a setting is toggled wrong rather than being locked out.

Yeah, even when your posting privileges are suspended, you can access chat & PMs...

Trust me. :nothing:

Dang Ray. Got you on a very short leash then. Have you tried calling Makc and seeing if he can correct the problem for you. It sound like a setting is toggled wrong rather than being locked out.

Yeah, even when your posting privileges are suspended, you can access chat & PMs...

I don't remember seeing "Paulski" in chat during that time. Some light haired dude, but no "Paulski". ph34r.gif

Just sayin'..................

I don't remember seeing "Paulski" in chat during that time. Some light haired dude, but no "Paulski". ph34r.gif

Just sayin'..................

It took me a few days to even try.... :angel:

It surprised the shit out of quite a few people...

Even a moderator was confused at first.