Greetings and Questions

Hello, everyone. I'm looking into buying a Saiga 12 very soon and this forum is a nice thing to have with all of the information it contains. Right now I am just looking for a company (that isn't AA) that sells already converted Saiga 12s to save me the time of having to buy one stock and then shipping it out to get it converted once more or taking the time to do that overhaul myself. I'm sure there are some threads around and good information in the sponsers, but some personal opinions and directions would be nice!

Going down the list Tromix, Cadiz, MAA, Carolina Shooters, TAC 47, Atlantic, Red Jacket, you can't go wrong with any of them. They all have a great reputation around here and most will agree. Good luck and welcome aboard.

PS

Converting a Saiga isn't that much work and will save you some money so you can feed the thing. Once you get to shooting, it's hard to stop.

Hello, everyone. I'm looking into buying a Saiga 12 very soon and this forum is a nice thing to have with all of the information it contains. Right now I am just looking for a company (that isn't AA) that sells already converted Saiga 12s to save me the time of having to buy one stock and then shipping it out to get it converted once more or taking the time to do that overhaul myself. I'm sure there are some threads around and good information in the sponsers, but some personal opinions and directions would be nice!

I own a Tromix, a Krebs, and a Cadiz Gun Works converted S12s. They are all super high quality. Krebs is not a member here so forget I said that. There are other vendors on this forum such as Lone Star Arms that I would have no hesitation in ordering from, too, even though I have no personal experience with them yet. Many others as well. Good luck.

Thanks for the input, you two. I was speaking to a couple of other members in the chat and I decided to put my faith in Cadiz Gun Works. I've sent BVAMP a PM and hopefully things run smoothly from there. It's really something to have the entrepreneurs doing business be a part of a community with their customers. It's very comforting and I'm glad to be a member!

Peach state has pretty good prices on converted guns too.

On a different subject, when creating new topics please try to use a topic title that quickly describes what your thread is about. Forums all over are cluttered with "new guy have questions", "HELP", and other completely useless words that force people to enter the thread to see what's up. What ends up happening is the more knowledgeable people don't bother so you are missing a good part of your intended audience.

"who sells already converted S12?" would be a much more appropriate title that would probably attract several paid vendors that do sell already converted S12s. Then you can start off your post with "Hello my name is Joe, this is my first time posting, I have been sober for 6 hours." :blues:

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the S12 hunt.

Edited by hobbyshooter

Does AA mean Atlantic Arms? What's wrong with them? I've never done any buisness with them. Just curious.

AA is kinda taboo around here anymore, Alliance Armament

If you search the forum you might find why, they used to be business members here and things went south.

I got my S-12 from Atlantic Firearms pre-converted. The conversion was done by Red Jacket Firearms. I've been nothing but happy with it. It has worked flawlessly since I got it. And the price wasn't bad either (~900). I'm sure other business members will make you just as happy, just my $0.02.

I own a Tromix, a Krebs, and a Cadiz Gun Works converted S12s. They are all super high quality. Krebs is not a member here so forget I said that. There are other vendors on this forum such as Lone Star Arms that I would have no hesitation in ordering from, too, even though I have no personal experience with them yet. Many others as well. Good luck.

like he said