saiga optics what should i buy? lost

want advice from people who have optics on their rifles , saiga's dont want long scope like i had on my savage .17hmr i was thinking more along the lines of lets say red dot or holographic, damn so much to choose from, could got cheap like walmart red dot $40 or rather go like kobra or anywhere up to say $120 no more than that what do you guys thing or should i say reccomend?

Get an Ultimak rail system with a Primary Arms gen 7 micro red dot, It's a clone of the Aimpoint micro's. The whole setup will cost you in the ballpark of $180 give or take with tax and S&H and they're very durable for the price. Just check out the red dot store section on PA's website and see if there's anything there you like really.

Get an Ultimak rail system with a Primary Arms gen 7 micro red dot, It's a clone of the Aimpoint micro's. The whole setup will cost you in the ballpark of $180 give or take with tax and S&H and they're very durable for the price. Just check out the red dot store section on PA's website and see if there's anything there you like really.

In fact, here are some pics of this exact set up from my last shooting session:

post-10789-002217000 1285036182_thumb.jpgpost-10789-029835400 1285036193_thumb.jpg

if you go red dot I strongly suggest what I have or something similar..... I am VERY happy with it and it allows real time co-witness...

Ultimak gas tuber + Aimpoint micro..

saiga.jpg

http://forum.saiga-1...showtopic=58355

nice gun bro how much for red dot , then id need to get the top rail for my sgm tri rail doesnt sound like a bad idea thanks

already have sgm tri rail just need top rail , i look into the ultimak though

I have the Burris trs-25. Gret red dot. 2 MOA. Nutnfancy did a review on it on YouTube. I got mine from cabelas for 90 bones. Not sure if it is low enough to cowitness. I am plannin on gettin the James Yeager ak rail setup to find out.

As for scopes. I have a weaver 2.5-7 variable power scope. I have this mounted on my arsenal sgl21. I love it. I was shooting 1-2 MOA at 100 yards. Very pleased.

Hope this helps

Jason

already have sgm tri rail just need top rail , i look into the ultimak though

that particular optic is pretty expensive but there are clones available for around $100

I have the Burris trs-25. Gret red dot. 2 MOA. Nutnfancy did a review on it on YouTube. I got mine from cabelas for 90 bones. Not sure if it is low enough to cowitness. I am plannin on gettin the James Yeager ak rail setup to find out.

Burris or Bushnell? I THINK you meant Bushnell if so I have considered that for one of my other guns..

has anyone heard anything bout the aimshot holographic sight around $130 most places though there is a site onlyoutdoorgear.com who hasit for $80-$90 ? looks good and was thinking bout the a side rail which not really sure i like the $80 primary arms micro dot aswell the

ok found my side rail dph low side rail looking good just wish had a discount coupon or cheaper shipping $12.xx for basic shipping je whiz i ould get 500 rounds of ak ammo shipped for that price but looks really good and have heard good things about there products glad i found there sight

has anyone heard anything bout the aimshot holographic sight around $130 most places though there is a site onlyoutdoorgear.com who hasit for $80-$90 ? looks good and was thinking bout the a side rail which not really sure i like the $80 primary arms micro dot aswell the

A friend had just mounted an aimshot on his new 5.56 AR15 and by the end of the range session the glass fell out of the frame onto the floor.

I have had enough cheap optics and mounts fall apart on me that I just don't want the headache and buy the ones I know will perform and that are backed by solid

customer service in the USA just in case. Aim point for red dots and leupold or night force for long scopes for me.