GB is fine to send a money order through, I've done it 72 times....got ripped off once, filed complaint to GB then took response to my bank and bam, moneys back in my account and some guy in KY is getting an investigation done as well as being banned from GB. Boba-Just keep doing what your doing, there are a lot of guys out there that just want a stock one to do the work themselves. The days of ignorant brand new gun owners that can't put there own stuff together has piped down a good amount. Hence no one buying an already done up weapon.

If an article comes out in any of the gun rags about a Saiga 308, the market will go crazy again...........

Edited by YARP

I posted this thread because the original auction had no watchers, I wasn't really worried it not having any bidders.

That doesn't make any sense. You can't sell it if you don't have any bidders! Who fucking cares how many people are watching it? Am I missing something here?

I posted this thread because the original auction had no watchers, I wasn't really worried it not having any bidders.

That doesn't make any sense. You can't sell it if you don't have any bidders! Who fucking cares how many people are watching it? Am I missing something here?

He's inferring that folks weren't even clicking on, showing interest in or comfortable with the rifle. If you have people 'Watching' your auction, it shows up every time they log into Gunbroker, and lets them play the last minute bidding game... even though GB has a '15 minute rule'.

He's inferring that folks weren't even clicking on, showing interest in or comfortable with the rifle. If you have people 'Watching' your auction, it shows up every time they log into Gunbroker, and lets them play the last minute bidding game... even though GB has a '15 minute rule'.

Normally, even my crazy auctions have at least 4 watchers and a bunch of views. That auction had zero watchers and less then 10 views that weren't me checking on it

I understand that. If I were selling like he is, I'd be more concerned about bidders than fucking lookie loos.

Just a mention. Look through Saiga sections every couple days. Yours didn't get shown. Start in 12's, 308's etc. Sometimes saiga in general. Just a heads up. :smoke:

I don't know what you mean.

This time it shows up. just last time it didn't. I just type in EX: saiga 7.62x39. It just didn't come up last time.

I wouldn't wait until after Christmas to sell it.

Are you aware of the prices of NEW firearms right now?

I mean seriously, they are falling like ROCKS.

My vote is that Saiga 7.62 prices (unrestored) will fall sub $300 in the next year or so. If you don't unload it now you'll be sitting on it for a long time.

The days of Obama-Crazed Newbies buying up everything without question ARE OVER. All those guns they paid too much for are clogging up Gunbroker and not being purchased. Your flat top Saiga is just backround music now.

Sorry,

The unsilent majority.