got my ship out date for boot camp

Fort Knox......... :cryss:

Just messing...

If you can still change your mind on jobs....

92W water Treatment is promoting like crazy.....

I just got in the Army April 13th as an E-5 Sgt....

I will be a Ssg E-6 the minute I graduate in July. They have the absolute most lowest score for promotion on the planet.

It is the most unknown treasure of the military. Great civilian possibilities too. One of my instructors just retired at 20 years, at 39 years old. And he got a job teaching WaterDawgs 92W's....He is getting paid GS-14 pay!!!!

Like Colonels pay.........Alot of dough man...alot....look into it.

Be carefull over there, the whole place is as dangerous as Wash. D. C. the day before welfare checks come out!

Dodge- Good to see you haven't left us completly! ( You be carefull too).

G O B

Make sure to enjoy Misery and Agony; the hills you will soon know very well as a basic trainee ^_^ I did basic training there and I went back and worked a couple jobs during my mobilization, including the inprocessing at Copple that you will first go through.

Good Luck man.

Make sure to enjoy Misery and Agony; the hills you will soon know very well as a basic trainee  ^_^  I did basic training there and I went back and worked a couple jobs during my mobilization, including the inprocessing at Copple that you will first go through.

Good Luck man.

thank you all I have many stories of those hills and look forward to the challenge been running for a few weeks and still have 3weeks and 5 day to go I hope I will have a little edge,some of the younger guys are not even training before the ship date I think that will come to bite them in the ass