Shotgun shooting today with GF

Hello gents,

Well today was shotgun day for me and my girl came along, shes always up for a big boom! I had a stock saiga 12 and a mossberg590a1 today.

Ive had my sweet stock saiga 12 for awhile now, Ive got over 1000 rounds of full power buck and slugs through her and never had one problem, but never shot one

round of bird shot. Why? I just figured Id shoot and train with what I would use if I had to use actually use her in a defensive situation and also what I believe it was

made to shoot. Full power buck and slugs, figured Id leave the bird for the birds and trap/skeet shooting. Well some days ago a fella from Jersey told me just

because I never had a problem with with buck I could still have a vodka special so for a couple days now I thought if she would really cycle the low

brass stuff. I was confident it would because she had so much full power through her I knew she was loose and ready. So, while packing up my weapons and

mags and ammo today I did something Ive never done with my saiga, switch it ta number 2. At the range I bought 4 boxes(100 rounds) of Winchester white box

birdshot along with 12 boxes of fed 00 buck and a few boxes of the german made wolf 00 buck.

We shot the all the buck from the Mossberg 590a1 cause I wanted to save all the bird for the siaga. I went first. I Loaded up 8 rounds in the mag, and said a lil prayer

to the saiga gods and off I went full throttle. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! I was amazed at how little recoil there was with the birdshot.

Loaded a 10 rounder same thing, all fired fast and true. Then my girl had a go, she only fired

20 rounds cause her arm hurt from the buck out of the mossberg so in total I put 80 rounds of bird through her and my girl only 20. NOT ONE PROBLEM! All fired

without a hitch and I actually had a lot of fun doing it. After the last round I felt good, I looked down at the warm saiga and thought to myself, I always knew this

Russian bitch would eat bird and ask for more. Im a man, I admit when Im wrong. Birdshot is fun to shoot in the saiga, and hella cheaper too!! Im going to do it more

often now. Also now that I know she can run bird reliably I think it might be time for a lil pistol grip conversion....

Ive provided some pics for ya of our little range trip, along with a good one that my girl was kind enough to pose for you mutts for along with the saiga.

post-27192-0-45718600-1293663244_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-99044700-1293663311_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-89101800-1293663343_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-38944600-1293663376_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-54827100-1293663422_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-46977900-1293663479_thumb.jpg

Edited by GREYLUPO
  • Like 3

I'm glad you're man enough to admit you're wrong, and happy your gun cycles birdshot. Now you see why it's so important to most of us for our guns to cycle birdshot.

I meant to give props for that, but clicked the wrong button.

In the future, try not to be so confrontational. For the most part, when someone here gives you advice on something, they're trying to help you, not start a fight.

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov

I'm glad you're man enough to admit you're wrong, and happy your gun cycles birdshot. Now you see why it's so important to most of us for our guns to cycle birdshot.

I meant to give props for that, but clicked the wrong button.

In the future, try not to be so confrontational. For the most part, when someone here gives you advice on something, they're trying to help you, not start a fight.

Thanks classy.

I always think youre the one being confrontational so I respond the way I do. I guess its hard to tell the tone of someone from

the other side of the cpu.

I now know why some indoor ranges dont allow birdshot, the spread is huge, I shot off 4 clips holding the target lol. I1shot at 20 yards and the whole target is shredded.

SWEET PICS! ohhhhh and the guns are nice too.

Love her tats011.gif

Lol thanks

That half arm tatt she just got the other week for xmas, its a lion it looks pretty sweet. She has a few more, one on her back, her side, foot and a star on her hand. Me???

Ive got a couple too

post-27192-0-99295200-1293672001_thumb.jpg

SWEET PICS! ohhhhh and the guns are nice too.

Love her tats011.gif

Lol thanks

That half arm tatt she just got the other week for xmas, its a lion it looks pretty sweet. She has a few more, one on her back, her side, foot and a star on her hand. Me???

Ive got a couple too

rolleyes.gif

My boy would love that Italia tatt. I only have a few myself upper arms, back and my head. Got two kids so tatts aren't a priority anymore. Maybe one of my lil girls will grow up to be a tattto artist so daddy can get some free work. lol

Try some Winchester Universal next time and if it runs flawless.... you certainly have a keeper.

Birdshot is fun to just blast away. Cheap, and I can fire hundreds of rounds without hurting the next day.

• Like 1

:super:

LOL you crack me up man. Yeah shes got a lil butt on her, god bless it!

I just gotta play with'em...

Nothing more fun than jammin out on the ol' butt bongos... Beats the shit outt'a drum circles any day of the week & twice on sundays. :super:

Lol I play em all the time, sometimes I even stick my face between em and motorboat like a mofo :super:

Lol I play em all the time, sometimes I even stick my face between em and motorboat like a mofo :super:

:huh:

Uhhhh....

Personally, I prefer to flip them over before I dive in. :unsure:

I don't like butts THAT much.

ETA;

Funny...

Scroll over the pics & you can see how many downloads each picture has.... ^_^

Edited by Paulyski

:huh:

Uhhhh....

Personally, I prefer to flip them over before I dive in. :unsure:

I don't like butts THAT much.

ETA;

Funny...

Scroll over the pics & you can see how many downloads each picture has.... ^_^

LOL!

I do it anyways she loves it makes her giggle.

She dont like it when I go down she likes it when Im on my back and she sits on my face that really gets her off. She calls it going up..

I did it doesnt say anything, how many?

Edited by GREYLUPO