You know they're bolt action right?

Aside from the round count, it seems worse than the old Master Key in terms of size and ease of use.

It's not a true "bolt action" as we normally use the term. To cycle it you simply pull the charging handle straight to the rear and release. 10th Mountain had these in AFG back in 04. Never heard much about them positively or negatively. Kind of an unneeded system for a fight in the mountains I guess.

If they made a pump (or semi) version it would be interesting as a stand-alone platform. I see how it could make sense under a M4 for blowing locks, but that's about it. I guess they made it a straight pull to keep it light. As a stand-alone it's a step in the wrong direction.

Edited by bigj480

i just thought it was funny they where using s12 mags. can you imagine trying to use a drum with that damn thing? (okay pull back fire, repeat) or.. have it mounted under your s12 with a drum in both! oh the mall ninjas would love that one!

i just thought it was funny they where using s12 mags. can you imagine trying to use a drum with that damn thing? (okay pull back fire, repeat) or.. have it mounted under your s12 with a drum in both! oh the mall ninjas would love that one!

Not sure if it is actually a Saiga Mag or not, but it would make sense, the box magazine is one of the hardest parts to get right in any box-fed repeater design. Many designers take the shortcut of using an existing working design.

Not sure if it is actually a Saiga Mag or not, but it would make sense, the box magazine is one of the hardest parts to get right in any box-fed repeater design. Many designers take the shortcut of using an existing working design.

These were discussed a long time ago. It is indeed a Saiga mag.

post-6703-0-82605600-1293999819_thumb.jpg