Zastava EZ9 Range Report #2

Well I took the Zastava EZ9 back to the range today after cleaning out the gunk and smoothing the mag followers..

post-8775-0-02158500-1295125434_thumb.jpg

I also got 2 Factory Beretta Mags (aka mil-surplus NEW) for $25 via GB. :super:

After a small drill hole in the front of them I was GTG with 4- 15 Round Mags.. :killer:

post-8775-0-67677200-1295125450_thumb.jpg

Results were good at 25 yards.. no stoppages or FTF.. I did have 1 round of Tula 9mm not go bang.. primer had dent..

I shot 110 rounds total today.. 20 rounds of Brass UMC ammo and 90 rounds of TulaAmmo 9mm..

post-8775-0-20868500-1295125309_thumb.jpg

Now I am happy. :smoke:

Albert

Edited by YWHIC
  • Like 1

The hole I drilled in the Beretta 92 mags (in the front) are to match the EZ9 magazine release catch..

The 2 black mags are factory mags and the 2 gray are the Beretta mags.. (see pic above)

The EZ9 mags are $24 each... the Beretta 92 mags are more common and cheaper/easier to get.

Thanks.. yes she is SWEET..

Was $301 at Buds Gun Shop just before New Years :super:.. now they are getting over $450 for them most places.. :cryss:

I'll be ordering 2 more mags from the same GB person.. really can't go wrong..

Albert

• 1 month later...

I just purchases the EZ 9 the other day and order 3 beretta 92 18 rd mags. Your pics are the only ones I found on the internet for the mod and I am goign to drill them on vacation next week. I will post pics to let everyone know how to do it. Did the beretta mags function well and what size drill bit did you use?

• 2 years later...