gas plug issue

MD Arms V-plug 4 sale cheap..pm me if interested...(used once)

I'll give you $25 for the MD gas plug if it comes with the Saiga-12.

sure no problem...shipping will cost you about $700.00...more if you want me to include 4 AGP 10rd mags and 5 5rd mags and a tactical carry bag...you still want the V-plug?

Richard... I am waiting for your email... I said I would give you a full refund including shipping. I don't think you can beat that can you? You have the time to answer Ron with the above but not to get a full refund out of a plug you would be selling for a loss elsewhere due to shipping cost... I think you just called BS on your own story. Way to earn creditbility to your name, great job! You don't have a V-Plug do you?

First of all Mike no need to get nasty with me..I do have a V-Plug and if you would like to come down for a visit I'd be glad to take you to the shooting range and show you that it doesn't work in my gun..I wasn't trying to slam you or your product, it just doesn't work in my gun..thats all..I did pm you and requested that you apply the refund to a 20rd drum and I would pay the balance when I purchased the drum from your website.Now go check your pm, and way to earn credibility to your name, just because you are a valued member of this site because of your breakthrough Drum design doesn't mean shit to me.Why would I claim something doesn't work in my gun if I didn't own one?I pm'd you discreetly do work this deal, but since you want to call me out just because you are mad your POS plug doesn't work in all guns, don't take it out on me,I still plan on getting a 20rd drum from you because my POS Promag doesn't work.I'll send the V-Plug back to you tomorrow and if you want to do the deal I requested and apply the refund to a drum purchase then that would be great,if you want to refund my money that's great too, and if you just want to keep the plug and not give me a refund or add the refund towards a drum purchase that fine with me too..so please pm me or give me your answer here in the forum for all to see as to what you would like to do.

Thanks

Richard

Wow oh wow! I just checked my PM's and looked all the back until before we even started selling the V-Plug and guess what? No pm has been sent from you... I am not surprised. I am all for a mod or admin to go into my PM account to verify this as well, so again on your name... If you have a V-Plug, which I highly doubt, why don't you go ahead and send me a PM now with your email and I will look your order up. Or just email it or post it here. Also if you have a V-Plug and it isn't working you are setting it wrong... There is no such thing as a V-Plug that doesn't work! There has not been one confirmed report of such and as a matter a fact this thread is the first of such reports and the only person in it that claims such that has any credibility just reported they have a 2 port 19 inch gun. So again... I'm waiting for your email. At first I thought maybe you had PMed because I very rarely go to them and have requested people to just email me direct... I guess I need to disable my PMs... But again, why don't you ask Makc to go into my account and check for this non-existent PM of your. He has my full permission...

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

here is the V-Plug

Edited by RichardC1967
  • Like 1
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, they wouldnt of hired a dick like you in the first place mike. Do the world a favor and look into your barrel and smile for the flash.

Call Tac47 a DICK and that he should go blow his head off and maybe he'll send you one for free.

I think someone wasn't held enough by mommy and daddy...

Posted Images

went shooting last Sunday with stock puck and MD Arms V plug installed and FTE'd everytime with my Federal and Remington Wallyworld ammo...even FTE'd with Remington 00 buck...(I cycled thru all the settings on the V-plug)..replaced the plug with my Gunfixer plug and everything cycled with no further FTE's. Setting 1 for the buck and 2-3 for the Wallyworld bulk packs Federal and Remington,I've got a 2009 3 hole Saiga with no internal mods done.Good news is I only paid $20.00 for the MD Arms V plug.

setting 2-3 for for bulk fed/rem ? that cant be right, i use 3 for most factory buckloads, and 4-5 for bulk fed/rem.

That didn't stand out to me before. If that is what he is doing no wonder... Read your instructions Richard and don't deviate! I include instructions with our products for a reason...

went shooting last Sunday with stock puck and MD Arms V plug installed and FTE'd everytime with my Federal and Remington Wallyworld ammo...even FTE'd with Remington 00 buck...(I cycled thru all the settings on the V-plug)..replaced the plug with my Gunfixer plug and everything cycled with no further FTE's. Setting 1 for the buck and 2-3 for the Wallyworld bulk packs Federal and Remington,I've got a 2009 3 hole Saiga with no internal mods done.Good news is I only paid $20.00 for the MD Arms V plug.

setting 2-3 for for bulk fed/rem ? that cant be right, i use 3 for most factory buckloads, and 4-5 for bulk fed/rem.

oh wait. that was for the gf plug. never mind.

sure no problem...shipping will cost you about $700.00...more if you want me to include 4 AGP 10rd mags and 5 5rd mags and a tactical carry bag...you still want the V-plug?

Richard... I am waiting for your email... I said I would give you a full refund including shipping. I don't think you can beat that can you? You have the time to answer Ron with the above but not to get a full refund out of a plug you would be selling for a loss elsewhere due to shipping cost... I think you just called BS on your own story. Way to earn creditbility to your name, great job! You don't have a V-Plug do you?

First of all Mike no need to get nasty with me..I do have a V-Plug and if you would like to come down for a visit I'd be glad to take you to the shooting range and show you that it doesn't work in my gun..I wasn't trying to slam you or your product, it just doesn't work in my gun..thats all..I did pm you and requested that you apply the refund to a 20rd drum and I would pay the balance when I purchased the drum from your website.Now go check your pm, and way to earn credibility to your name, just because you are a valued member of this site because of your breakthrough Drum design doesn't mean shit to me.Why would I claim something doesn't work in my gun if I didn't own one?I pm'd you discreetly do work this deal, but since you want to call me out just because you are mad your POS plug doesn't work in all guns, don't take it out on me,I still plan on getting a 20rd drum from you because my POS Promag doesn't work.I'll send the V-Plug back to you tomorrow and if you want to do the deal I requested and apply the refund to a drum purchase then that would be great,if you want to refund my money that's great too, and if you just want to keep the plug and not give me a refund or add the refund towards a drum purchase that fine with me too..so please pm me or give me your answer here in the forum for all to see as to what you would like to do.

Thanks

Richard

Wow oh wow! I just checked my PM's and looked all the back until before we even started selling the V-Plug and guess what? No pm has been sent from you... I am not surprised. I am all for a mod or admin to go into my PM account to verify this as well, so again on your name... If you have a V-Plug, which I highly doubt, why don't you go ahead and send me a PM now with your email and I will look your order up. Or just email it or post it here. Also if you have a V-Plug and it isn't working you are setting it wrong... There is no such thing as a V-Plug that doesn't work! There has not been one confirmed report of such and as a matter a fact this thread is the first of such reports and the only person in it that claims such that has any credibility just reported they have a 2 port 19 inch gun. So again... I'm waiting for your email. At first I thought maybe you had PMed because I very rarely go to them and have requested people to just email me direct... I guess I need to disable my PMs... But again, why don't you ask Makc to go into my account and check for this non-existent PM of your. He has my full permission...

IMG_3264.jpg

I thought you said you tried it. It looks brand new. It only takes a few rounds to knock the shine off... Also I don't see any rubs from installing it which removes some of the finish... Want to go install it and fire some rounds and correct your pic? What about that PM you didn't send. What's your excuse for that? Still waiting for an email or something on returning it. Do you not want me to see it is unused?

• Like 1

Thanks

Richard

IMG_3264.jpg

I thought you said you tried it. It looks brand new. It only takes a few rounds to knock the shine off... Also I don't see any rubs from installing it which removes some of the finish... Want to go install it and fire some rounds and correct your pic? What about that PM you didn't send. What's your excuse for that?

I don't know how you stay in business being arrogant and condescending to your customers like you are, I shot my gun with your fucking plug in it and it didn't work,just because it doesn't look like its been sitting outside rusting doesn't mean anything..If it doesn't work the first 20 rounds I shoot thru it, I take it out and go with what works.I'll send it back to you tomorrow and you can plug your ass with it for all I care.I sent proof that I own one and I really don't care if you believe if I shot it or not,you weren't there and I don't just make up shit to suit my purpose. Your turn..

Edited by RichardC1967
  • Like 2

How about this Richard... Send your gun in to me with your V-Plug and Gunfixer. I will test it myself and return it with TWO of our drums for free and reimburse your shipping charges. If what you say is true I promise I will report that.

• Like 1

How about this Richard... Send your gun in to me with your V-Plug and Gunfixer. I will test it myself and return it with TWO of our drums for free and reimburse your shipping charges. If what you say is true I promise I will report that.

How about you come down here and I'll let you shoot it...

• Like 1

Thanks

Richard

IMG_3264.jpg

I thought you said you tried it. It looks brand new. It only takes a few rounds to knock the shine off... Also I don't see any rubs from installing it which removes some of the finish... Want to go install it and fire some rounds and correct your pic? What about that PM you didn't send. What's your excuse for that?

I don't know how you stay in business being arrogant and condescending to your customers like you are, I shot my gun with your fucking plug in it and it didn't work,just because it doesn't look like its been sitting outside rusting doesn't mean anything..If it doesn't work the first 20 rounds I shoot thru it, I take it out and go with what works.I'll send it back to you tomorrow and you can plug your ass with it for all I care.I sent proof that I own one and I really don't care if you believe if I shot it or not,you weren't there and I don't just make up shit to suit my purpose. Your turn..

I stay in business because we put out high quality tested items at a great price. We offer great customer service on top of it. You don't make stuff up... How about that PM you didn't send? Also here is a tip, not sure if it is your problem but if your gun was put away after firing it, even if it wasn't very dirty, the plastic fouling will set and it can take a few rounds to break it free. On top of that a cold gun doesn't run as strong as a warm gun... If you really had problems it sounds like your gun is very border line. Send it in and let me test it. Not only will I return it with 2 of our drums but if it is running weak I will fix that too. Despite your untruthfulness wether it be just the PM you didn't send or including what you report I will give you top quality work for free! How can you say no to that?

• Like 1

Thanks

Richard

IMG_3264.jpg

I stay in business because we put out high quality tested items at a great price. We offer great customer service on top of it. You don't make stuff up... How about that PM you didn't send? Also here is a tip, not sure if it is your problem but if your gun was put away after firing it, even if it wasn't very dirty, the plastic fouling will set and it can take a few rounds to break it free. On top of that a cold gun doesn't run as strong as a warm gun... If you really had problems it sounds like your gun is very border line. Send it in and let me test it. Not only will I return it with 2 of our drums but if it is running weak I will fix that too. Despite your untruthfulness wether it be just the PM you didn't send or including what you report I will give you top quality work for free! How can you say no to that?

cause you'd probably steal my gun and deny I ever sent it..come down here and I'll let you shoot it..

• Like 1

pictures added

Great, you added a pic of the knob end... Now take one of the other end and show us more clearly it is unused! What a damn tobb you are. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I could show you a video of me shooting it and you would deny it cause you are a fucking Douche...

That would be great. But tonight you can start with a pic of the other end of the plug while your taking pics.

cause you'd probably steal my gun and deny I ever sent it..come down here and I'll let you shoot it..

Steal your gun, :lolol: . Good excuse. That's what signature confirmation is for. I am a FFL holder on top of it. A stolen gun wouldn't make the ATF to happy with me. :lolol: I know why you don't want to send it. Come on. You don't want two free drums? I'll even refund the V-Plug and still return it as well.

• Like 2

pictures added

Great, you added a pic of the knob end... Now take one of the other end and show us more clearly it is unused! What a damn tobb you are. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I could show you a video of me shooting it and you would deny it cause you are a fucking Douche...

That would be great. But tonight you can start with a pic of the other end of the plug while your taking pics.

what would that prove?..you'd only make up another lame excuse that I didn't shoot it..unless you where there, you don't know..so you can hhem and hhaw all you want, I'm sure you have 99% of the forum members behind you, cause I'm not a business member or whatever..first of all I just said it didn't work in my gun and you got defensive and took it to another level. I don't back down when I'm pushed or accussed of lying..but lucky you, you have the forum on your side so who's gonna believe me anyway right?? You can continue your childish attacks on me or you can quit..I'll play your stupid game until one of us gets banned..I guess that would be me..I won't send my gun to you cause I think you'd just keep.But you are welcome to visit me anytime and I'll be glad to take you to the shooting range..I'm done unless you want to keep playing this childish game..

Edited by RichardC1967
  • Like 1

pictures added

what would that prove?..you'd only make up another lame excuse that I didn't shoot it..unless you where there, you don't know..so you can hhem and hhaw all you want, I'm sure you have 99% of the forum members behind you, cause I'm not a business member or whatever..first of all I just said it didn't work in my gun and you got defensive and took it to another level. I don't back down when I'm pushed or accussed of lying..but lucky you, you have the forum on your side so who's gonna believe me anyway right?? You can continue your childish attacks on me or you can quit..I'll play your stupid game until one of us gets banned..I guess that would be me..I won't send my gun to you cause I think you'd just keep.But you are welcome to visit me anytime and I'll be glad to take you to the shooting range..I'm done unless you want to keep playing this childish game..

Richard, You said you PMed me and that isn't true and can be proved easily... Maybe you did try it but if your gun is FTEing I am very convienced it was before and even worse with any other plug on the market. This is nothing to do with forum popularity and you aren't going to get banned. If your having troubles I know it isn't from our plug. Sending your gun to me will help me if it truly turns out to be what you say. I know it isn't and I think you know the same and that is why you will never send me your gun. You know I'm not going to come down there to test it either. I am a man of my word and if you can find any provable reference otherwise I'll kiss you ass. Listen... This is the last time I'll say it. I'll send you a copy of my FFL. Ship the gun and plugs to that address. I'll test it. If your gun runs weak I'll fix it. I'll return it with everything you sent with it and include 2 drums and refund your shipping to me. Saying I'll steal your gun is just silly...

If it turns out your gun is weak running I won't come back here and bash you over it. I will simply clear the V-Plugs name and your gun will be fixed...

pictures added

Richard, You said you PMed me and that isn't true and can be proved easily... Maybe you did try it but if your gun is FTEing I am very convienced it was before and even worse with any other plug on the market. This is nothing to do with forum popularity and you aren't going to get banned. If your having troubles I know it isn't from our plug. Sending your gun to me will help me if it truly turns out to be what you say. I know it isn't and I think you know the same and that is why you will never send me your gun. You know I'm not going to come down there to test it either. I am a man of my word and if you can find any provable reference otherwise I'll kiss you ass. Listen... This is the last time I'll say it. I'll send you a copy of my FFL. Ship the gun and plugs to that address. I'll test it. If your gun runs weak I'll fix it. I'll return it with everything you sent with it and include 2 drums and refund your shipping to me. Saying I'll steal your gun is just silly...

If it turns out your gun is weak running I won't come back here and bash you over it. I will simply clear the V-Plugs name and your gun will be fixed...

sent test email..

• Like 1

hell, ill send mine. i could use 2 more drums. :lolol:

• Like 1

pictures added

sent test email..

Did you send it to info@mdarms.com?

Yeah, I might have messed up... I might get someone trying to get me to offer it every week now! :unsure::lolol: You can kiss my ass in advance. :angel: No really though. I get a little steamed at times I admit. But that is called passion... The same passion is why I know the whole story isn't there because the V-Plug is in no way going to CAUSE someone FTE problems. I'm not saying it will eliminate them. I've tried to express the pressure increase is minimal. But it is in fact there! There is no way it will cause or even help cause FTEs. I think some people think it might be a magic fairy dust. I'm not advertising it as such. I don't even say it improves reliability on our site! It does but I try to keep people from getting the wrong impression.

On a side note we have a new piston design we will have out in around 2 weeks or so. If there was ever a magic fair dust for the saiga-12 it is it! It makes a major difference over the factory piston! I will very comfortably advertise it as improve reliability with low brass! I am still compiling test results and have a couple other pistons I want to test against it. It makes a pretty major differece. It did try it in a 24 inch (2 port) that I cut down to 19 inch to mimic the 2 port 19 inch guns that came in. The piston couldn't touch it though. Not even stacked up with the V-Plug. Aslyguy is gonna have to add some ports...

pictures added

sent test email..

I haven't received the email yet. Not saying you didn't send it. Some times at night the server lags on delivery during the wee hours... You did send it to info@mdarms.com right? I'm off to bed, if you sent it and to the right address it will be there in the morning and I'll respond.

Yeah, I might have messed up... I might get someone trying to get me to offer it every week now! :unsure::lolol: You can kiss my ass in advance. :angel: No really though. I get a little steamed at times I admit. But that is called passion... The same passion is why I know the whole story isn't there because the V-Plug is in no way going to CAUSE someone FTE problems. I'm not saying it will eliminate them. I've tried to express the pressure increase is minimal. But it is in fact there! There is no way it will cause or even help cause FTEs. I think some people think it might be a magic fairy dust. I'm not advertising it as such. I don't even say it improves reliability on our site! It does but I try to keep people from getting the wrong impression.

On a side note we have a new piston design we will have out in around 2 weeks or so. If there was ever a magic fair dust for the saiga-12 it is it! It makes a major difference over the factory piston! I will very comfortably advertise it as improve reliability with low brass! I am still compiling test results and have a couple other pistons I want to test against it. It makes a pretty major differece. It did try it in a 24 inch (2 port) that I cut down to 19 inch to mimic the 2 port 19 inch guns that came in. The piston couldn't touch it though. Not even stacked up with the V-Plug. Aslyguy is gonna have to add some ports...

how well will it work with the doublestack magazines? :angel: sorry couldnt help myself.

For the record, it's a well known fact that a borderline gassed gun will shoot better if warmed up.

When mine was all tuned, before I opened my ports, I'd blast off about 2 mags, then it would be tits. It especially needed at least 2 mags before reliability of any sort would be achieved if clean. It seemed, the crap would seal up the clean system & it would run well after a few mags.

I do have to wonder what's up when a guy says his has issues with a product that nobody else with properly tuned guns seems to have, then when one of the hands down top innovators in the industry offers, not only to fix the gun, but pay shipping & throw in 2 MD-20s for the trouble, refuses for an absolutely ridiculous reason. :unsure:

Yeah.

Mike Davidson, a millionaire Saiga-12 smith, a guy with full auto demo S-12s is going to steal a dude's gun after signing for it.

That's rich.

Absolutely! Cashiers check will be on the way to you. Umm, would a 1st Nigerian National bank check be O.K.?

Sorry to spark a war with the issues i was having just trying to figure out what was happening like I said it was just some problems and i am used to having to tweak stuff for any of the saigas if i happen across something that i can simply drop in without some modification it's a bonus to me not expected i started working on the ones that i have owned and sold and owned more of back when we still had to make everything work so all of the people who started making parts more available i appreciate you greatly it is just my luck that they usually are not drop in equipment for me which i am not complaining about but is why we have forums like these to help rectify the situation and keep us shooting

and again for the record the plug fails where my factory one doesn't because of tighter tolerances i believe

which leaves me 3 options use factory plug

grind on md plug to open it up a bit

or drill 1 or 2 new gas ports

now for me i will drill new gas ports throw away factory plug because with it it will be over gassed and install v plug and take full advantage of all settings

tighter tolernces is not a bad thing its a good thing it just made me work a little harder

and yes my serial starts with h08

Edited by aslyguy

pictures added

sent test email..

I haven't received the email yet. Not saying you didn't send it. Some times at night the server lags on delivery during the wee hours... You did send it to info@mdarms.com right? I'm off to bed, if you sent it and to the right address it will be there in the morning and I'll respond.

sent it to your "email" option in your Saiga Forum profile.

Sorry to spark a war with the issues i was having just trying to figure out what was happening like I said it was just some problems and i am used to having to tweak stuff for any of the saigas if i happen across something that i can simply drop in without some modification it's a bonus to me not expected i started working on the ones that i have owned and sold and owned more of back when we still had to make everything work so all of the people who started making parts more available i appreciate you greatly it is just my luck that they usually are not drop in equipment for me which i am not complaining about but is why we have forums like these to help rectify the situation and keep us shooting

and again for the record the plug fails where my factory one doesn't because of tighter tolerances i believe

which leaves me 3 options use factory plug

grind on md plug to open it up a bit

or drill 1 or 2 new gas ports

now for me i will drill new gas ports throw away factory plug because with it it will be over gassed and install v plug and take full advantage of all settings

tighter tolernces is not a bad thing its a good thing it just made me work a little harder

and yes my serial starts with h08

You don't want to grind on the V-Plug anywhere. Opening it up will not increase gas flow on the low brass setting. It is many times bigger than the 2 ports in the barrel. Opening it up will not let more gas through your barrel ports. Are you sure you was using low brass when you said the factory plug worked? If you can't run low brass with the V-Plug you definately shouldn't be able to with the factory plug. The only thing the factory plug will over gas is when using certain high brass rounds even on the 1 setting, some guns are a lot worse than others too. On the low brass setting the factory plug will be less efficent than the V-Plug and the system should run weaker when using the factory.

pictures added

sent test email..

sent it to your "email" option in your Saiga Forum profile.

Richard, I didn't get the email. Can you try sending it directly through your email server? Better yet go to our site and "contact us" and it will use our emailserver to send it to us.

I do have to wonder what's up when a guy says his has issues with a product that nobody else with properly tuned guns seems to have, then when one of the hands down top innovators in the industry offers, not only to fix the gun, but pay shipping & throw in 2 MD-20s for the trouble, refuses for an absolutely ridiculous reason. :unsure:

Yeah.

Mike Davidson, a millionaire Saiga-12 smith, a guy with full auto demo S-12s is going to steal a dude's gun after signing for it.

That's rich.

Yeah, Pretty strange. Dishonest people usually are paranoid like that though. Either that or he knows he's full of it. Regardless, something doesn't add up with this...

Oh, millionaire? Not quite yet. Too much tied up in everything. Taxes are ruthless too. Gotta feed the sorry asses, or do we...