E-Filed via TaxAct (Free for Federal) on 1/7.. they could not submit till 1/14 due to the IRS not accepting before then..

DD is due on 1/28-2/1 :smoke:

Did moms last week on Friday (same TaxAct) hers is due to be DD on 2/4 - 2/8.. :super:

No deductions on either of ours.. just straight EZ for her and me a 1040 with EIC for my son with nothing else..

Al

I was wrapped up on the 12th. Irs sent a message back "Not accepting until 26th. Was in the bank 28th. Got an R-Guns krink kit, not here yet,

, new boots, and some Chopper parts...... GONE. They dont call me the SAVER.. I have the "S"on my chest but I think it means STUPID. I need

a house with a garage in the worst way but way too much of an impulse spender.

Some states have there own site to efile and its free.

Yeah, I used one of them before. But I already had an account set up with H&R, and they had my AGI and PIN saved and I would have had to sign back into it anyway (or call the IRS) to get it. Ah well, $30 isn't a big deal.

Well, I efiled on the 26th, and it was in the bank on the 3rd. Fastest ever for me....now s12 here I come :devil:

i put mine in on the third and according to the charts, it should be in my account by the 11th. i hope so, since thats going to finish paying off my saiga 12 thats on layaway.