I remember this from last year, then it dropped into abscurity. I guess they've found soming better to chase.

Still the though, an airsoft, "With minimal work can be converted to a machinegun." Come on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8-ePGqBmM&NR=1

And the follow up, with no clear answer;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPx_kr44r9M&feature=related

• Like 1

Just how fucking STUPID is the ATF? Evidently VERY. I've seen videos of people taking airsoft guns and by SEVERE modifications made a STOCK for their 10/22. That does not constitute being easily converted to a machine gun. Fucking IDIOTS!

How do FUCKING MORONS like this make it in to office???

Remember this video?

Why doesn't this worthless cunt pick something worth while to focus her energy on like improving public education.

Sorry if the McCarthy video is off topic, but the stupidity on both the ATF and McCarthy's part is appalling.

Edited by DrGonZo
  • Like 1

Just how fucking STUPID is the ATF? Evidently VERY. I've seen videos of people taking airsoft guns and by SEVERE modifications made a STOCK for their 10/22. That does not constitute being easily converted to a machine gun. Fucking IDIOTS!

That was my first thought, too, before seeing the video. About how some people have wrapped the Airsoft rifle bodies around .22 receivers. But like you said, you're not making the Airsoft into a real gun, let alone a machine gun. It's so sad and pathetic that the ATF thinks this, that it's not even funny.

Shit, I can wrap a fucking ham sandwich around my Glock. "OMG, ham sandwiches are easily converted to semi-automatic handguns! :o Ban them now! Ban mayo and mustard while we're at it, because they help the boolits fly faster!".

atf-731026.jpg

• Like 3

Well, I absolutely hate the shit they do, but these pins fit perfectly with a real AR lower, and we have all heard about the wood AR lower, which proves that the lower really does not take much impact, especially from pansy .223... :angel:

It could happen, but I highly doubt that anyone would go through all the effort. And if they did THEN they should be punished, not precrime fucking Minority Report shit.

• Like 1

It could happen, but I highly doubt that anyone would go through all the effort.

I don't see how it could possibly ever happen. I'd ask you; "How could you do it?", but I don't want to tread into talking about a "how-to", when it comes to machine guns. I'm too pretty for prison.

Then again, I don't own any Airsoft, so I'm not familiar with their internals. Still don't see how it's possible. The only thing I can think of, is if an Airsoft lower's internals closely resembled real AR lower internals, and you slapped a real AR upper on it. But I'd assume an Airsoft FCG is not compatible with a real upper.

You got the right idea, that is why they said minimal work. Minimal is relative. These new Thai units have been made to be VERY close to the real deal, soo close that this is the reason the ATF decided to pull them, so close that the pins that hold the upper and lower together, are exactly like a real AR. Although, the upper is still the serialized firearm... I still think they wanted to make an impression here.

Not saying it would hold out, or even work well, but you know how these fucks get when there is a hair up their ass.

Edited by beefcakeb0

We need a tax dollar repayment program for this kind of absurd dumbassery! I hope that store fights them tooth and nail.

EDIT: That guy was an asshole in the movie Commando too.

500px-Commando_MAC-10A.jpg

That was Predator ya More-ann :lolol:

You got the right idea, that is why they said minimal work. Minimal is relative. These new Thai units have been made to be VERY close to the real deal, soo close that this is the reason the ATF decided to pull them, so close that the pins that hold the upper and lower together, are exactly like a real AR. Although, the upper is still the serialized firearm... I still think they wanted to make an impression here.

Not saying it would hold out, or even work well, but you know how these fucks get when there is a hair up their ass.

Umm... BEEF???

Last time *I* looked... the AR15 *LOWER RECEIVER* was the serialized part... :unsure:

:smoke:

Umm... BEEF???

Last time *I* looked... the AR15 *LOWER RECEIVER* was the serialized part... :unsure:

I would have to agree with that lowers are serialized. To the topic at hand, why can't they focus on a larger issue. Why the hell don't they do something constructive and take the time to do a study as to why our military hardware is being sold to mexican cartels..... or maybe that is just lining their pockets to. Also why the hell does it matter if a airsoft gun has a orange tip, people can buy paint I'm sure its been done.

Umm... BEEF???

Yup. I'm sure he knew that, though. Brain fart maybe? Mental gas? Cranial flatulence ?:lolol:

Yea that's it :lol: vice versa, I dunno WTF I am saying. Definitely not that it makes sense. But that the Taiwan are the most expensive and as close to real as possible, and were imported without the orange warning muzzle of doomnessless. I read from a few more eloquent people that these can fit AR uppers. maybe that was what I was getting at, that they feel the unserialized part can be mailed the same day as the airsoft and slapped together.

But it has been said, and pictures to prove it, the lpk doesn't match up, neither do the large capacity feeding devices match up either.

Actually, that scene Mullet Man posted is from Commando, not Predator. It's at the beginning, when him and the other guy do an assassination from the back of the garbage truck.

Haha, i forgot about that scene, good catch, i didnt notice the garbage man cover alls.

Juggs....

128838659162118250.jpg

:P

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 1

Actually, that scene Mullet Man posted is from Commando, not Predator. It's at the beginning, when him and the other guy do an assassination from the back of the garbage truck.

Haha, i forgot about that scene, good catch, i didnt notice the garbage man cover alls.

Juggs....

128838659162118250.jpg

:P

So that guy was in Total recall too?:lolol: