I drove by last week. The address is a small former home turned office building. There's a sign out front listing several buisnesses and the drive way seemed to lead to a large parking lot behind the building. There may be more to it than what can be seen from the street but, I didn't see too much.

This was a reply I just received from Wolf on face book. "no the photos are just stock photos we will have most all the Saiga Rifles and Shotguns" They will be importing only the standard Saiga's for the time being. Check out their Face book page they seem to be watching it and replying to questions and comments.

So here's a question for you all. Why does wolf sell only boxer primers when the majority of their bullets use berdan primers?

I just want some to make my gp 11 brass hording habit worth something.

Wolf's commercial .223 ammo is Boxer primed. I've reloaded the steel .223 cases before for once use competition reloads.

Shit I need to get in touch with CGW, I have had my S12 sitting in the safe for the last year with a warranty issue. Barrel wasn't pinned from manufacturer and came loose while shooting at the range!! Only moved forward about 3/16". Need to find out if they're still taking care of warranty work if RAA is no longer importing them.