For sale:

Saiga 410. Purchased summer 2010. Used twice with about 200 rounds through it. In very good and working condition. Cleaned and oiled after each use. Currently has a factory skeleton stock attached and a US-made gas piston installed. I like the gun, but I can't really figure out what I want to do with it. My options are sell it or put some custom work into it. Gonna try the former before I cough up for the latter.

post-26089-0-40540300-1297100573_thumb.jpg

Shown in photo and included with purchase:

* manual (came w/ 410)

* cleaning kit (came w/ 410)

* factory stock (came w/ 410)

* factory skeleton stock (currently attached)

* stock gas piston (came w/ 410)

* factory choke (came w/ 410)

* factory 3" 4-round magazine (came w/410)

* factory 2.5" 4-round magazine

* (2) Surefire 10-round magazines, dremmeled to fit

* factory paradox choke (purchased from Urals, used once and cleaned, has some wear on the outside, interior chrome rifling is clean)

* Plano case

Asking $525, includes shipping to FFL. Not interested in trades, must sell everything together.

Edited by Koljec

You could Bull Pup it :)

I'd love to -- I think 410 is ideal for that. Got any kit recommendations?

I can hook you up :)

Triplets.jpg

Can't sell enough of your stupendous bullpup airsoft rails Boba? Pretty fucked up to hijack someone's for sale thread.

• Like 2

I don't mind, but maybe someone else would. It's something to do with a 410. I actually like the idea of a bullpup 410, but I don't really dig the designs that are currently around -- they're too raw and railed. Instead, I think I'm gonna try for the even more absurd and duplicate an SGL41 from scratch.

Edited by Koljec

Can't sell enough of your stupendous bullpup airsoft rails Boba? Pretty fucked up to hijack someone's for sale thread.

??? rolleyes.gif let's recap:

.... I like the gun, but I can't really figure out what I want to do with it. My options are sell it or put some custom work into it. Gonna try the former before I cough up for the latter.

doesn't look like he hijacked it to me. the op asked a question and Boba answered him. and Koljec didn't seem to mind, as he promptly withdrew the 410.

I'd rock a bullpup'd .410. those look crazy, and my wife would probably shoot it!

Edited by Darko
  • Like 1

??? rolleyes.gif let's recap:

.... I like the gun, but I can't really figure out what I want to do with it. My options are sell it or put some custom work into it. Gonna try the former before I cough up for the latter.

doesn't look like he hijacked it to me. the op asked a question and Boba answered him. and Koljec didn't seem to mind, as he promptly withdrew the 410.

I'd rock a bullpup'd .410. those look crazy, and my wife would probably shoot it!

Agreed. There are a few guys here that have a real boner for screwing with Boba. It would be one thing if he talked a potential buyer into buying his gun instead of Koljec's gun. I see no hijack.

Trying to sell something to the seller ain't a hijack - though in most situations it could be construed as rude. But the buyer did state he was considering a conversion, and his ad had gone unanswered for some time. I think most of Boba's stuff is impractical - I hate rock-and-lock mags in a bullpup. But some people dig that stuff.

As much shit as I give the guy for his tacticool boomsticks, an S-.410 is the least impractical Saiga shotgun to bullpup. I confess that I would consider a bullpup S-.223 with a Red Jacket steel AR magazine well, if a LRBHO could be made to function.

Good luck with your shotgun, hope you enjoy the end result.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's re-cap again.

My options are sell it or put some custom work into it. Gonna try the former before I cough up for the latter.

The OP stated his options and also stated he was going with the former, which was selling it. I didn't see anything where he was asking for ideas on what to do with it. Good luck with your sale bro.

Let's re-cap again.

My options are sell it or put some custom work into it. Gonna try the former before I cough up for the latter.

The OP stated his options and also stated he was going with the former, which was selling it. I didn't see anything where he was asking for ideas on what to do with it. Good luck with your sale bro.

Thanks. There's some interest out there, but just not a cash buyer just yet. It's a good gun, so if I have to hang onto it, no worries.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.