Hi my name is G-30 and I am a gunaholic, I like all kinds of guns even Glocks and ARs :rolleyes: you just need to use quality parts when puting them together if you want them to be reliable :haha:

still, when it comes to reliability, cant really compare them to a saiga

Edited by baraban7.62
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank god i sold my AR-15 last night, from now on I'm doing only Russian weapons.

Hey, how about a little love for the AK-74? No recoil, accurate, and the 5.45x39 round does things ballistics wise the .223 doesn't....

I love both my AR in 5.56 and my AK in 7.62x39, Pros & Cons for both rifles. I can consistently bang steel (new 12" gong at our range ) all the day long at 400 yards with the AR... I can't do

Posted Images

i know there are differing opinions on this, but i love my AR15 just as much as my AK47 and my saiga 12. but they are all expensive to shoot, especially my AR15 because il only put brass rounds in it. so im trying to only shoot my m&p 15-22 for now.

Hi my name is G-30 and I am a gunaholic, I like all kinds of guns even Glocks and ARs :rolleyes: you just need to use quality parts when puting them together if you want them to be reliable :haha:

002-11.jpg

008-3.jpg

Dude if you going to shell out the money for a noveske barrel you should have gotten the fluted one it kicks ass. I love my AR's they have there purpose as said earlier "ammo and mags are easier to pick off dead feds" and my AK's are for long term SHTF situation.

002-11.jpg

008-3.jpg

Dude if you going to shell out the money for a noveske barrel you should have gotten the fluted one it kicks ass. I love my AR's they have there purpose as said earlier "ammo and mags are easier to pick off dead feds" and my AK's are for long term SHTF situation.

This one is set up for a OPS inc. suppressor :)

dead feds? i hope to be out of sight of anyone when it comes down to it, i hope to be somewhere far away from the city when the "feds" start dropping, just kidding

I love my AR and so far its seen 500 rounds of nothing but crappy tula and brown bear ammo, all of it functioned 100%. I don't plan on ever purchasing an ak, except in 12 gauge and .308 :haha: . If you have an ar with reliability problems take a lesson from the vietnam era...

Untitled.jpg

Edited by roachtron

I love my AR and so far its seen 500 rounds of nothing but crappy tula and brown bear ammo, all of it functioned 100%. I don't plan on ever purchasing an ak, except in 12 gauge and .308 :haha: . If you have an ar with reliability problems take a lesson from the vietnam era...

Untitled.jpg

dude, how can you say youl never get a classic AK47 in 7.62 X 39? as a gun collector, thats like being a polygynist, and not wanting any blonde wives

what about the blondes man??

lol

Untitled.jpg

Here's preventative AK maintenance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QbZWg4lRkg