• 11 months later...

Latrobe...just East of Pittsburgh

I do believe you and I are on a few forums together

Oh yeah...InvisionFocus?? I remember your username!

That and Taurus owners too

Will hopefully have my Saiga 308 by next weekend smile.png

Edited by Pintac

Latrobe...just East of Pittsburgh

I do believe you and I are on a few forums together

Oh yeah...InvisionFocus?? I remember your username!

That and Taurus owners too

Will hopefully have my Saiga 308 by next weekend smile.png

Awesome! Welcome to the Saiga club! I'm hooked...I'm already saving up for a Saiga 12!

ur just over the hill, im near stanford lumber....small world. where do you shoot ?

I'm planning on joining the Vandergrift Sportsmen Association. It's over near the state police barracks. They now have a 200 yard rifle range.

I was thinking about the Crowfoot Sportsman's Club but their dues are a little bit ridiculous for me. First year is $195 with all the added fees then each year after is $120.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up to all the PA Folks in the Pittsburgh area! PAFOA will be having a group shoot at Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsman's Club on Saturday, April 21st, 2012!

http://forum.pafoa.o...1-4-2012-a.html

Big fun plus AK's and AR's are welcome! (Hell you can bring and shoot almost anything except full auto) I joined the 50 BMG club there a few years ago!

Edited by rocketfoot

ur just over the hill, im near stanford lumber....small world. where do you shoot ?

I'm planning on joining the Vandergrift Sportsmen Association. It's over near the state police barracks. They now have a 200 yard rifle range.

I was thinking about the Crowfoot Sportsman's Club but their dues are a little bit ridiculous for me. First year is $195 with all the added fees then each year after is $120.

im joining logans ferry sportsmans club tomorrow night ...no more shooting at the game lands !!!

im joining logans ferry sportsmans club tomorrow night

What was their first year fees? I'm not seeing it on their website. How was the interview for it(according to the bylaws for joining)?

im joining logans ferry sportsmans club tomorrow night

What was their first year fees? I'm not seeing it on their website. How was the interview for it(according to the bylaws for joining)?

single $75 family $85 after 1st year. $30 card fee (electronic swipe) $30 initiation i believe . total for a family last night $145 for a new member

Edited by 86250rrippin
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...