My carry gun...whats about you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you carry for self defense with out a round in the chamber? Most gunfights are reactive, I doubt you'll think to chamber a round when getting shot at in the open. My Glock 29 regularly rides in a

Yeah, given that this one person (who you say doesn't like Glocks) says he's personally seen Glocks discharge by themselves, multiple times.........I'm going to have to lean towards "fairy tales". I

+1   I'll try to find the videos of LimaLife (a woman on YouTube who has tons of gun videos......and is kinda easy on the eyes ). She does some demos with her husband where he rushes her and she s

Posted Images

I would like to also add the need to learn self defense techniques. Personally I practice empty hand vs knife techniques every week. I also carry a Taurus 24/7 .40 cal or Glock 23 in the winter. The video of the lady was a perfect example of a classic knife attack, and her response in both instances got her hurt or killed. Supplement your training to include being able to draw and fire. 21 feet is considered the "Threat Zone" . No kidding even at 21 feet I have consistently "killed" the guy with the holstered gun by charging and stabbing him or taking him to the ground and dis-arming him. I am sure there are a few quick draw McGraws out there who might get off a shot, but the guy in the classes KNOW what is about to happen. Please guys do not rely solely on the gun. By the time you know the attack is happening you will already be at a dis-advantage. I am a second degree black-belt in Hapkido and I carry everywhere I go.

Juggs loved the pic.

+1

Too many people rely soley on a weapon burried in their pocket out of reach, and have no real idea of how quickly an attacker can really move. It's easy to forget that even a wounded man can still kill. Learn some hand to hand people! Oh and I carry the kel-tec pf9 isw sob, and a sig-tac neck knife everywhere i go. 10 years of jiu jitsu incase i don't have chance for either.