I have an EAA Saiga project that I have to reluctantly part with. I've converted it to the pistol grip config using the K-VAR Warsaw set, with a Bulgarian vented gas tube. The FCG group is all U.S. made. The gun is in excellent shape, but is in need of some paint/enamel, perhaps a new trigger guard (the current one is functional but has a few holes, and is only attached under the grip), and needs a front handguard retainer installed, of which I have a partially cut up one that I will include. The gun has about 250 rds through it. I also have 3 milsurp rd mags that fit and function flawlessly in the gun (without a bullet guide), and 2 factory 10 rd mags. I will also include the original gas tube and buttstock, and a plastic hard case.

More pictures available on request. $575 + Shipping takes everything

post-18058-0-70277100-1299447900_thumb.jpg

Edited by MiSaiaga

If anyone is interested in the mags or spare parts, I will sell them separately as well.

You listed them as "3 milsurp factory rnd mags" i assume this is a typo. Are they 30 round steel mags and what would you be looking for price wise?

Yes, sorry for the typo. They are steel 30 rounders that have been modified for my saigas. I've shot them through 2 different rifles with probably ~700 rounds between the 2, and haven't had a single error with them. Since they are modified I can't guarantee they will function in another rifle, but I would be pretty confident of it. I'd do $45 shipped for the 3.

Yes, sorry for the typo. They are steel 30 rounders that have been modified for my saigas. I've shot them through 2 different rifles with probably ~700 rounds between the 2, and haven't had a single error with them. Since they are modified I can't guarantee they will function in another rifle, but I would be pretty confident of it. I'd do $45 shipped for the 3.

By modified for the rifle I assume this means you modified the tab to fit in the mag latch?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you never answered my PM's? Not sure if your out of town for the weekend or what, but I'd prefer Paypal as it at least gives me some protection. Otherwise I need all your info. so payment can be sent?

• 4 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.